In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 4 Non Members

Pinjarra Magic Millions

West Australian Racing

Comments

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    ;;)

Surely Comfort Me punters put the cue in the rack now.

detonator likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    edited February 2021
    Well down finding the leader H..tell your mate Leighton that about CM :)) , to be fair if it led it probably wins on that track today.... 
    ;;)

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Was going to say if Touch The Silver runs top 4 I’ll walk to China, but a little reticent now after seeing somebody’s tipping effort!
    CJP got confused saw his was a grey horse and thought he was on Chataqua FMD.

Your safe Riders but i'll say it if that hasbeen runs a drum i will EAT IT.

H-BOMBER, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

You beauty shooter knew they would go nuts but wtf was Pikey doing?..anyway, blowout avoided.
    :D

oldhendo likes this post.

About the only thing Terry needs now is for She's Alight to win to truly fork him  :))
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    might have a bit on lukes gold in the last.....bit iffy about montelena in a mile first up...but that stable could do it.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    Luke’s Gold is a risk with the current state of the track falc be careful

oldhendo likes this post.

The moral smashes them, finally Pont gets on the board.

And on closer inspection She’s Alight is a lay in the last aswell (due to the conditions) Terry the weatherman may have been onto this before most
    edited February 2021
    What conditions Hash, that the track may be just into the soft range it hasn't even been downgraded? Won't worry SA(3 placings from 4 goes in soft/heavy)but Last Of The Line will lol although inside draw now less than ideal if its a bit choppy.

Edit..recent times say it's probably now Soft but not too bad, why hasn't a downgrade occurred?
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Decent day on the tip Bomber. Well done

Gilgamesh likes this post.

fmd Harry Thomas was never going to lose once it found the front, same as the other thing she led and bolted in on..bizarre on and off day with the pattern of winners got me beat how that turnaround today eventuates, got beaten out of sight last start and was nowhere near the lead

PS the weather did look rubbish then and maybe was simlar in R8, again i'm surprised there was no track downgrade..

thefalcon, SLIPPERGOLDEN, oldhendo likes this post.

yep, great tipping bomber...hope you followed up with them.
    i'll be at the pub on monday about 5.15pm so you can wander down the hill and tell me all about it..
    :!!

hash likes this post.

how come harry thomas was relatively short..13's, was it well backed as it should have been 25's at the least?.. :-?
    thefalcon said:

how come harry thomas was relatively short..13's, was it well backed as it should have been 25's at the least?.. :-?

Opened 26 out to 41 into 12 s.p someone or a few filled their pockets to some extent.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited February 2021
    Was $41 on fixed or $61 with bonus. I should know. I was too late for that but took $34

Falcon you had a crack at me for selecting it last start . I was a start early but followed up. I do agree Thunder re the last start. It improved a fair bit.

Not one for normally mentioning selections after they have won so I will stop there... Then again...After this... Kristy :x

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Trainer confident it will probably improve. So be on next few starts
  • darkshinesdarkshines    2,837 posts
    Pretty funny, all these posters for years I suspected deep down were campaigners, just flushing themselves out one by one
    edited February 2021
    Can't help myself. 

Two starts back after selecting Baramagic I posted that Hall took off before my ex wife. Thought he may have done the same today but thankfully it kicked back.
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts

Pretty funny, all these posters for years I suspected deep down were campaigners, just flushing themselves out one by one

First comment in 9 months and it has nothing to do with racing. Interesting.
  • spinkingspinking    3,738 posts
    Hat off to the Bomber . Good work yesterday. Always thought Dave Harrison was a good bloke his actions donating his trainers percentage from GSon win only strengthen that . Great gesture
    H bomber won just as much on the punt apparently.. now we just wait for the announcement of his donation :>

SLIPPERGOLDEN, spinking likes this post.

bomber is like a lot of benevolent doners, he prefers anonimity...
    falc..turn your spellcheck on  :))
    sorry sir, i'll stand in the corner with my dunces cap on..... :((

Thunderstruck likes this post.

any chance of the cane instead.... :-\"

spinking likes this post.

falc..turn your spellcheck on  :))

Hey Thunder ease up on Falcon. Year 4 was his best 6 years at school.