G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 5 Non Members

Pinjarra Magic Millions

West Australian Racing

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    I know this is not the right thread but I wanted to post it somewhere.
    I had to chuckle this morning when the Racing Radio boys had "Sir Chris Waller" on the show.
    Every other interviewee get the hurry up and told they interview has to end because of the 7.00 o`clock news.....except when "Sir Chris Waller" is available.
    Interview went to 7.05am then they played the news.
    Just shows that they can push the news back 5mins when they want. Hmmm 

:-?

paraletic likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Good point, they cut off heaps of good interviews to pick up the news and it drives me mental. Phuc the news if i want to hear it i will go to abc.

thefalcon, detonator, Manchild likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    They even manage to insert a lengthy preview of Geraldton races (until 9.15) into the Harness Racing "One Out One Back" show for a meeting scheduled to start at 1.00pm.

Billum dislikes this post.

• JimmyPopJimmyPop    316 posts
    detonator said:

I know this is not the right thread but I wanted to post it somewhere.

I had to chuckle this morning when the Racing Radio boys had "Sir Chris Waller" on the show.
    Every other interviewee get the hurry up and told they interview has to end because of the 7.00 o`clock news.....except when "Sir Chris Waller" is available.
    Interview went to 7.05am then they played the news.
    Just shows that they can push the news back 5mins when they want. Hmmm 

:-?
    I enjoyed the interview. I do like to hear the news every hour and i don't want to switch to the ABC. If anything they should have scheduled him at 6.45.

thefalcon, RIO likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    The “Sir Chris Waller” interview was  scheduled for earlier but they couldn’t get him till late. He was at the trials.
    My point is that if it was anyone else except Sir Chris they would have got bumped till after the news or cancelled for another day. 
    Cannot recall anyone in my time of listening has the news been delayed until the interview was finished.
    But having said that, so what if if the news is 5 mins late. Doesn’t worry me. I still get to hear the news. If if I was that desperate for the news I would switch to 6pr. Same news.

JimmyPop likes this post.

• JimmyPopJimmyPop    316 posts
    What is a goonbag ? 
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Cask wine

JimmyPop likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    JimmyPop said:

What is a goonbag ? 

Spike Milligan's scrotum

Manchild, JimmyPop, thefalcon likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^^ thats your best slip...... :))