G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members

Comments

• Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

The other thing was when she was on the SEN show previously she said the lag issue related to the automatic system which no one else uses but they could over ride that and just do it manually, so why aren’t they doing that???

I think, and I stand to be corrected, that the reason it’s not done manually is too many of the drivers sook about unfair starts
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts

Gilgamesh said:

The other thing was when she was on the SEN show previously she said the lag issue related to the automatic system which no one else uses but they could over ride that and just do it manually, so why aren’t they doing that???

I think, and I stand to be corrected, that the reason it’s not done manually is too many of the drivers sook about unfair starts

I’d take the risk of a slightly unfair start than no start any day!

VillageKid likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Not really the drivers decision is it.
  • AbbysAceAbbysAce    560 posts
    I think the new mobile barriers shows the leadership or should i say lack of leadership at GP.

You would have thought after losing the meeting at GP in November to rain it would have been a priority, but probably organizing the Xmas staff party would have been.
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,788 posts
    You   can USE A  INTER MOAL;freight  train or on road truck transport send it to melb. for a 1k. get fixed and sent back.
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Gilgamesh said:

I’d take the risk of a slightly unfair start than no start any day!

Im not disagreeing with you