Who's Online

0 Members & 13 Non Members

Barker Best Bets

West Australian Racing
Nothing like Friday racing.

Feels Hot my best.

Will be on Snuggy too.
+1 -1

Thunderstruck, bookielover likes this post.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    TFIF racing.

I'm interested to see how BBE goes on Toru Waimarie in the last also..the last jockey didn't seem to try real hard to race in a forward position.

In Feels Hot's race Apache Rabbit could improve, is a good novelties chance at least.

My best is earlier in R2, Zeewijk for Hally.

bookielover likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    R5 dynamite bay
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    imageimage

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Potent Secret gets the photo on the outside at Mt Barker despite being a nose behind on the video. You can see the angle of the line by the ground shot cameraman. It's why I was filthy with the stewards for not awarding the win to the outside horse in the above photo (Look Here Trousers) when the photo finish failed. It was in 2009 and I will get over it in the next decade or two.
    PNG
    PNG
    ps.PNG
  • altern8vualtern8vu    242 posts
    yep i know how ya feel @rodent , i always believed my boy shaun got robbed of that one   @-) X( cheers
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I was sure and certain that Ocean Candy had got third in the first race today......I was on the second horse each way and had it with the winner and OC for the trifecta. I was very surprised to see the result.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    I wouldn't be surprised if the new trainer gets a result or two with Rebel Yell

Posted previously. It didn't take long did it? Second start.
  • loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    edited February 2021
    Rodent said:

Potent Secret gets the photo on the outside at Mt Barker despite being a nose behind on the video. You can see the angle of the line by the ground shot cameraman. It's why I was filthy with the stewards for not awarding the win to the outside horse in the above photo (Look Here Trousers) when the photo finish failed. It was in 2009 and I will get over it in the next decade or two.
    Brought a smile to my face to that this is still hot on your mind after 11 years....  But you are right, LHT clearly won that race & the decision to make it a dead heat was clearly wrong. I know this because I have read your many posts about it over those 11 years, and the previous win by Potent Secret when all & sundry thought the inside won confirms everything you have said.

Keep fighting the good fight Rodent, Dixie Solly (RIP) the trainer of LHT would smiling down on you from heaven

Thunderstruck, Rodent likes this post.

• loose_gooseloose_goose    2,069 posts
    edited February 2021
    H-BOMBER said:

I was sure and certain that Ocean Candy had got third in the first race today......I was on the second horse each way and had it with the winner and OC for the trifecta. I was very surprised to see the result.

Tricky place Mt Barker... (ask Rodent )  In real time OC looks to have run 3rd, Pause frame of race Video & photo finish it has run 4th
    png
    png
    phot.png
    png
    png
    phot2.png

H-BOMBER likes this post.