G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 6 Non Members

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,990 posts
    only disliked glamour cos i was on liwa.... :((

Thunderstruck, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,799 posts
    Was ironic the four oldest jockeys were the first four on the fence in the run. Filled first three placings at the finish.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

just read where majinika is off to another stable.... :-?? only owned by one guy, wonder if he found a trainers licence in his coco pop packet...
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,761 posts
    edited April 2021

No offence gents but lets make it an Easter resolution - no more winning tips AFTER the event. We’d all be millionaires.

Never read on PTT as much as have lately great wins after the race. Give it up.

Okay Riders I will not comment on the other four winners I selected at Ascot yesterday and my 10% of Quaddie  :))

As you know I have been quite prolific with raceday selections. Pretty rare I mention winning tips after the event unless I previously nominated the horse on the forum and followed up as was the case in question with Black Shadow
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,687 posts
    ^^^ Yeah mate Sure you did  =))
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,761 posts
    You were supposed to get a laugh Thunder.

That double Majinika into Black Shadow $36.20 into $24.60 all up pays nearly $900.
    The running doubly paid a poor $184 
    at least Rodent puts up his tickets..... :>
  • sonnysonny    1,065 posts
    Hi slip, Paid 916.00 on N.S.W.. Only around1900.00 in the pool..
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

hash said:

Anyone that is a follower of Shooter McGruddy that’s backed any of his rides already is in for disappointment as it looks like he’s being replaced on all his rides today, 1 of my 3 bets today was Export Man (not happy) #-o

Still not happy?

Haha decent support for it throughout the morning too I seen it into as short as $8, was good to finally get a pre post bet go my way after the Oaks debacle last week

Nice way to go to the paddock for a freshen up

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,687 posts
    what price pre post? It blew like a gale and jumped paying $20