0 Members & 39 Non Members

Eastern States Racing

East Coast Racing

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Went like a pig,..what a load of bullshitttt  :-q
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    I followed you in TS.
    From the moment the starter got on his stand we were gone. Oh well.
    :-q

Thunderstruck likes this post.

never a hope yet ran on superbly at it's first 2 this prep i really don't get it..sorry for the mislead but yeh shizz happens i suppose.
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Zac Attack in the last at Grafton today.

detonator likes this post.

Shite ride from the kid.

X(
    Thanks for the tip me ol mate.
    Did a 1 x 4 bet getting $2.00 the place.

Will need to watch the replay again on a bigger screen and with sound to get a full picture of the ride. 
    But the way I have been going on the punt lately, I will take it 
    Cheers.
    =D>

oldhendo likes this post.

Trainer told the jock to lead but that didnt happen, i think the horse was to strong for the lad. Next time.

:D
    Two black booked for me today,
    Elixir at Eagle Farm and Let It Pour at Hawkesbury.
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    Well, we had to take him a 100 miles NW of Toowoomba, but the big fella finally broke his Maiden status.
    All Jeed Up, jumped from barrier 12 and used his gate speed to get to the lead after the first 150m, the closest they got to him was the 3.5 length margin at the finish of the 1400.
    Not a bad little earn with the $3.5k QTIS bonus on top.

13 starts - 1-5-0

https://www.facebook.com/PSPHD1/videos/762144808007186/

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• VoodooVoodoo    1,234 posts
    Congrats SKIDS, doesn't matter where they win the enjoyment is still the same. Look forward to a very successful campaign from now on.

Thunderstruck, SKIDS likes this post.

Sure is Voodoo, have watched the replay a few times :)

Been a long time between winners for me!
    Really stoked for my old mate John and his missus Cat getting the Gero Cup today! Great family and they don't mind a drink or 2! I reckon the shed will be rocking long and hard tonight.
  • VoodooVoodoo    1,234 posts
    Great win for the locals....JR will celebrate long and hard...bloody nice bloke and fantastic to see....the crowd roared when he hit the front so thinking a lot of the locals collected on the win..

Entriviere will be heading to Qld for her next mission.
    Nope, she's going for a nice spell.
    Be back in Oz next year.
    Bloody hell..me on Lane and a favourite and it WINS!! makes up for Masked Crusader who i knew i shouldn't have backed with the map but did anyway...
    edited April 2021
    Anyone seen Lizzie on ch7 coverage in the pink number? get your tips out for the lads Liz!!  :x 

JimmyPop likes this post.

• PCPC    2,190 posts
    race 4 at Royal Ascot tonight (Wednesday) is the Group 3 Sahara Stakes (3200m), Stradivarius and Prince Of Arran are running in it
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    PC said:

race 4 at Royal Ascot tonight (Wednesday) is the Group 3 Sahara Stakes (3200m), Stradivarius and Prince Of Arran are running in it

Just watched the Group 3 Segaro Stakes (3200m). Stradivarius did what he had to do to win. Prince Of Arran on the other hand...well he faded. I mean with the new changes in regards to the Melbourne Cup Charlie Fellows said it would be difficult for him to send Prince Of Arran to Australia for the Melbourne Cup but after that performance tonight I think its a definite NO now. He is done I think.

Also, my opinion the internationals should be housed at Sandown as they used to be One of the best tracks in Australia and what was the fatality rate............ pretty low from memory. Why Werribee was chosen I dont know the reason(s).
    https://www.racenet.com.au/news/the-inspiring-story-wheelchairbound-queensland-trainer-darryl-johnston-who-is-enjoying-an-incredible-winning-streak-20210428

Ripping story this bloke sure has plenty of ticker, one for the battlers and is going for 5 winners on the bounce this Saturday/Sunday.

savethegame, jum likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Miss Sententia has come up in the black book at Wang today, race 3
    Ran third. Follow
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    Twilight Payment resuming tonight in the Group 3 Moorsbridge Stakes (race 3)
    H-BOMBER said:

A couple form the blackbook today

Sunny Coast Race 2 Coulomb $4.60 - smashed the line last 2 starts and is looking for the 1600m.

Ballarat Race 5 La Vina $4.60 - Perth mare having first start over east for L Smith. Had a sneaky jump out at Camperdown for a good second behind subsequent Saturday winner Ginger Jones.

La Vina bolts in today first up at the 'bool  :-\"

jum likes this post.

Gee how was the bumping duel between the stablemates in race 8 the Warrnambool Cup.
    John Allen on Heart of Puissance and Jye McNeil on South Pacific.
    Not sure the trainers would be too happy. Looked like they had 2 or 3 go’s.
    Can’t wait to read stewards report.
    :-B

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Allen got 20 days
    Deserved every bit of it. Dangerous.
    Unusual against a stablemate too.
    edited May 2021
    Yep not cool dangerous riding, so by the book now I'm guessing he will be hungry for an earn this weekend and being an Irishman....nuff said.Probaby the Scots are more tightarsed but suspect Johnny boy is also..to be sure :D

Music Addition R4 and the Iron Horse Explosive Jack look his best two today..MA back to 1200 fresh looks well placed, worth noting this horse ran 2nd to Savatoxl track and trip in Dec.
    Also think Ollie can win the first feature on the Parks track on Biscayne Bay, drawn best and settles near the speed looks a good bet.

Lastly today I am going to shake the shizz out of the 100k pick 7..or I'll go titsup in leg 1.