G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 28 Non Members

GP- WASBA Breeders Stakes (F & M Group 2)

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   My Sweet Deal,  Alta Intrigue,  Jaspervellabeach,  Plutonium
Race 2-   Tellmetoattack,  Pierre Whitby,  Blue Blazer,  CC Chevron
Race 3-   Back In Twenty,  Nota Bene Denario,  Qtown Rip Roaring,  Mister Ardee
Race 4-   Hampton Banner,  Lawrence,  Henwood Bay,  Machlani
Race 5-   Perfect Major,  Jack Farthing,  Chiaroscuro,  Im Full Of Excuses
Race 6-   Star Of Diamonds,  Queen Shenandoah,  Heavens Showgirl,  Savvy Bromac
Race 7-   Papinik,  Louie The Horse,  Medieval Man,  The Last Drop
Race 8-   Easton Robin,  Joelene,  Letsdancetonight,  Absolute Delight
Race 9-   Mirragon,  The Code Breaker,  Caveman,  Manning
Race 10- Whataretheodds,  Bushwacked,  The Miki Taker,  Mister Piccolo

+1 -1

cisco likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    edited May 2021
    R1: I found the same selection at odds as Village in No7 My sweat Deal. Pretty sure I have seen over 40/1 and 6 a place but thats all gone. I think I will wait until late and see where it gets to particularly a place mid totes for a 1 by 3 bet. Loved its last run and im always keen to take something on at odds on with some question marks.

R3: No6 Thereugo. I understand most drawn inside him would want a forward spot aswell but I thought he could get across pretty quickly and then dictate a bit. Happy enough to play him at around the $5 currently available.

R4: No3 Henwood Bay. Just something small EW at the 15/1 camped just behind them there is a bit of a chance this could turn in to a swooper race.

R5: Will I Rocknroll has been a bit hit and miss but he looks to get it so easy here that he should be able to show his best. so with that in mind I think No10 Extradite a place is a solid bet @ the $2.90 I managed to get (anywhere from $2.50 to $3.60 "available" depending where you can shop). He's not going to finish his career with as good a record as some of these but this looks to be a race where the leader will get a soft quarter somewhere which should allow Extradite to keep on his helmet.

R6: I think the Young team can keep on its winning way here. Jnr whip turned when the tapes spring, get No6 Medieval Man across to the front and that is the end of the penny section as they say.

R9: Spec on No2 Caveman. However it plays out he will get a good trip and be a wining chance.

Good luck all.

cisco likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    No bet in the race but can someone explain to me why Beach Skipper would leave the one/one to go three wide and face the breeze only to drop out and run a clear last beaten 38.3m. At this point no query of the tactics from the Stewards.

Cant_Refuse likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Did have an interest ............a different race...... but lost interest down the back straight. A bit of deja vu harking back to John Peter versus Dr Tom was my first thought!!!!Hardly edifying watching.

On a positive, 3,000 wins for C.D.Brown prior to that, fantastic milestone for the Jet's foreman.
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Caveman! Well done @Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Chris said:

Caveman! Well done @Gilgamesh

Was an enjoyable watch that’s forsure.

• sonnysonny    1,054 posts
    Thank you Giga for your form expertize and posting your selections.. A big thanks from me.. you are a very good judge of the trots.... 

Gilgamesh, Chariotsonfire, Chris likes this post.

sonny said:

Thank you Giga for your form expertize and posting your selections.. A big thanks from me.. you are a very good judge of the trots.... 

Thanks Sonny, I’m running back in to some form which was much needed. Enjoying the racing more than I have in a while so goes hand in hand.
  • sonnysonny    1,054 posts
    I have always enjoyed the trots..Never missed a meeting when I lived in Sydney and the Sunday Gymkhanas were a great way to relax and drink  and hopefully find a winner..Harder for me in Perth than Sydney and Bris.. 

I know we tend to be drawn to the swooping drives for the praise so Reed on Caveman and De Campo on The Mikki Taker are the quick page poppers but I thought Maddison Brown’s drive on Back In Twenty was drive of the night. Yes was short and just led throughout but she absolutely nailed that start, she had to make things happen herself where as the other two I’ve mentioned had the races put on for them.

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

I know we tend to be drawn to the swooping drives for the praise so Reed on Caveman and De Campo on The Mikki Taker are the quick page poppers but I thought Maddison Brown’s drive on Back In Twenty was drive of the night. Yes was short and just led throughout but she absolutely nailed that start, she had to make things happen herself where as the other two I’ve mentioned had the races put on for them.

I am probably biased but jnrs drive on my bloke was the same once he led he had one horse to beat and he rated it out of the race