G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Nevershow i care even less about Collingwood. And of course covid has had a impact on attendances . But in 2019 Colingwood had won 6 out of 8 matches narrowley losing to Geelong in one. If you dont think their situation this year 2 out of eight isnt impacting their game attendance your dreaming

detonator likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts

Not sure what is Dockers supporters are supposed to be saying Det.

How about something ?
    You talk about the passion of the "purple army".
    Let's see some. After all...."Ross the Boss" is gawn. Haha. :-@
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    I actually didn’t mind Ross The Boss.
    Unfortunately we will never know what he would have done with this squad.
    Was one of the low points of West Australian media the way the personally attacked him.
    Simply because he wouldn’t put up with there BS.

Chariotsonfire likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Love the banter deto. but your walking in like hitman Harding whacking any head if dockers win another couple. Chariots with his calculated left hook and freodockers jabs.by September think you will be punch drunk walking around.saying you can't wait to take on Detonator. ---Spinking think is the only one who can save you.

freodockers, oldhendo likes this post.

I actually didn’t mind Ross The Boss.
    Unfortunately we will never know what he would have done with this squad.
    Was one of the low points of West Australian media the way the personally attacked him.
    Simply because he wouldn’t put up with there BS.

In the words of John Mcenroe "you can`t be serious" Didn`t mind "Ross the Boss" ??? WTF
    He was the King of spin. The media in the end weren`t listening to his spin.
    Again I repeat...in his last 4 years at Fremantle you finished 16th 14th 14th and 13th. No wonder you ended up with so many low draft picks. With the best being Andrew Brayshaw. You did use a pick in a round about way to get Jessie Hogan. RTB gave up pick 6 and 23 for him. He ran Lachie Neale out of town. If your happy with the way he ran the show then your easily pleased.
    Haha 
    @-)
    edited May 2021

Love the banter deto. but your walking in like hitman Harding whacking any head if dockers win another couple. Chariots with his calculated left hook and freodockers jabs.by September think you will be punch drunk walking around.saying you can't wait to take on Detonator. ---Spinking think is the only one who can save you.

Good on you STG for joining in the banter. Makes for a fun forum rather than the usual "hum drum" take it one game at a time approach.
    However you are dillusional my friend. Jab...Hook...blah blah. 
    I dodge and weave like Floyd Mayweather. I take on all comers when it comes to football knowledge and opinions.
    Spink can handle himself as I can, so bring it on. Haha 
    :-h
  • NevershowsurpriseNevershowsurprise    995 posts
    spinking said:

Nevershow i care even less about Collingwood. And of course covid has had a impact on attendances . But in 2019 Colingwood had won 6 out of 8 matches narrowley losing to Geelong in one. If you dont think their situation this year 2 out of eight isnt impacting their game attendance your dreaming

Not dreaming Spin, the agenda was that the crowd was so low because the Pies are shite. My point is that it’s a trifecta of circumstances. Shite,Port, Covid.

Geez “chisel face” Buckley batting out of his league with new girlfriend Alex Pike. 
    Apparently she is a cosmetic nurse. Reckon she should assist in narrowing buck’s nose. 
    Don’t think I have seen one as wide as his. Haha. Have I missed anyone ? Haha 

B-)

oldhendo dislikes this post.

He might have the widest nose Det but none will have a hose as long as yours come September.

oldhendo likes this post.

Hey Det McGovern out for another month and Alex Witherden your big recruit has Osteo Pubitis.
    Your backline has more holes in it than Swiss cheese as it showed on the weekend.
    Had to laugh West Australian media touting Xavier O’Neil as your big fix in the middle, who the f&$ck is he, what a bunch of clowns.
    Cracks are now turning into very big cracks.
    Maybe you need a new fitness coach.
    Hear Ross The Boss is looking for a job.
    edited May 2021

Hey Det McGovern out for another month and Alex Witherden your big recruit has Osteo Pubitis.
    Your backline has more holes in it than Swiss cheese as it showed on the weekend.
    Had to laugh West Australian media touting Xavier O’Neil as your big fix in the middle, who the f&$ck is he, what a bunch of clowns.
    Cracks are now turning into very big cracks.
    Maybe you need a new fitness coach.
    Hear Ross The Boss is looking for a job.

Haha. Osteo Pubitis ?  At least get the spelling right. Haha. I knew Freo supporters were uneducated but gee wiz.
    No panic in the inner sanctum. All part of the plan. Blood the young players without the big dogs looking over them. McGovern no good in the wet so no great loss. Back after the bye.
    “Ross the Boss” unavailable due to setting up his new office at the Westpac Centre. Haha.

;)
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Detonator your finals hopes centre around two being fit and able to play for the rest of the season when they return in Shuey and Yeo. All else matters little.
    ^^^^I agree Chariots. No Shuey Yeo come finals time and that will be the end of the penny section for us.
    But until they are 100% ruled out, I will still harbour hope and keep defending “the kings of the big game”. 
    Go boys !!!!

:x
    Love indigenous round and am already getting excited about the buildup, the jumpers the stories etc.
    Saw Nicky Winmar on AFL 360 tonight and Eddie Betts. Great stuff.
    Hope “Willie Nelson” takes everything in this week and it inspires him on a course of redemption.

Pretty sure he will be taking everything in.

Manchild likes this post.

• NevershowsurpriseNevershowsurprise    995 posts
    detonator said:

Love indigenous round and am already getting excited about the buildup, the jumpers the stories etc.

Saw Nicky Winmar on AFL 360 tonight and Eddie Betts. Great stuff.
    Hope “Willie Nelson” takes everything in this week and it inspires him on a course of redemption.

Redemption? Wasn’t it nothing to see here though Det?

In my eyes a little bit of “puff the magic dragon” doesn’t hurt anyone. Not like he has drunk driven and ran someone over. 
    But listening to everyone out there, making out like he is public enemy number one to me is a bit over top.
    I personally don’t like the hysteria surrounding him. And I miss watching him play football.
    So when I say redemption I am suggesting he pulls his head in. Do the right thing in the eyes of the public and his people and earns back the trust and respect. 

He was given that opportunity Det and he “blew it” so to speak.
    That is why people are getting into him.
    I personally couldn’t care less, more pissed off with the attitude of your great club.
    How many times before they learn.

RIO likes this post.

Final chance !!!
    If he "blows it" .... or in his case "sucks it in" then wait for the swoopers. Like a seagull on a chip.
    And if you don`t think that will happen, then just look at Jesse Hogan and GWS.
    :-?
    What has Hogan done at GWS.
    As usual Freo, you missed my point.
    Hogan was damaged goods or don't you see or read about RTB's star recruit for Fremantle.
    There is always another club think they can do a Lazarus with any player.
    Richmond with Cuz a prime example.
    "Willie Nelson" still has currency. Haha $-)
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Thats if you want a cheat, liar and drug user in your mix.

RIO likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    i know not many of you guys get the west aust.  in the letters page a guy, tony jackson from rockingham asked if anybody noticed how the freo forward line functioned as a complete unit on the occasions Matt Taberner was off the field? probably to do with the mid-field not being Matt-centric and Rory Lobb being a much,much better mark. Tony goes on to say that he's sure justin longmuir noticed.

over to you guys....
    100% Falcon said exact same 3 or four comments back.
    If it’s not delivered on his head he doesn’t compete.
    They are much better team without him.
    Wouldn’t be surprised to see him traded come end of season.
    But then again they moved Walters into the middle at the same time which also made a huge difference.
    edited May 2021
    oldhendo said:

Thats if you want a cheat, liar and drug user in your mix.

Cheat - Travis Cloke (gloves)
    Liar - Steele Sidebottom (just walked out the front door with no pants in Williamstown thinking it was the toilet)
    Drugs - Josh Thomas (2 year ban for having a PED in his system)

Over to you Oldhendo. Haha 
    \:D/
    Gloves Q lynch
    Liar take your pick 2006 and that includes the coach and senior admin.
    Drugs take your pick or swim across the Swan River whatever you like.
    No team matches your great club controversy.
    Don’t even go there.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    4-3,  new balls please. Monsieur Deto to serve. Pop corn...tick, jaffas ...tick. Best of 5 sets I hope.

oldhendo, detonator, jum, Manchild, thefalcon likes this post.

• oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Deto, that is the typical non educated Boocoast supporters response that you always come back with. You obviously have missed a few therapy appointments lately.
    You always have to find fault with everyone else but you see your own backyard is nice and clean.
    FD has just mentioned a few but even an Ostrich like yourself will be well aware that you club has the worst record in AFL history.

Due to me being a sensitive caring person i will not lay out your clubs history even if it is so short.
    Wine time for me JJ.

JayJay, detonator likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    4 flags in that short time its amazing isn't it Hendo

detonator likes this post.