G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 29 Non Members
Immature Kiwi bred galloper doing it on raw ability in his two starts to date..Today works himself into a muck lather of sweat works to get to the breeze at a good tempo yet clears out and wins by 5 in a time just 0.7 outside the track record.

Potential group 1 horse in waiting and up in trip to 2000+ they reckon look out! Price and Kent Jnr have a star in their stables undoubtedly..

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Resumes today and should be winning easily, all being equal then off to Brissy where he is near the top of the all in Stradbroke market next month.
    Not sure of what lead up the stable will target but if he has come up this horse looks elite, can't wait for the Qld Debut.
    Impressive return, has group 1 gears (like my ute does lol)
    Ben Thompson might be in the mix for the Stradbroke ride,the  horse has to tick the next box which will be a listed race on the 29th of May he needs to win that to justify and maybe also to get into the race ratings wise. 
    edited May 2021
    Goes around Saturday at a short price Kah sticks(she got out of Mexico on Wednesday), this is the Stradbroke qualification run and he should be winning Old Pricey quoted as saying he is training the house down.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Goes around Saturday at a short price Kah sticks(she got out of Mexico on Wednesday), this is the Stradbroke qualification run and he should be winning Old Pricey quoted as saying he is training the house down.

Buck Sixty is money for Jam

Thunderstruck, JimmyPop likes this post.

edited May 2021
    The boom is busted! though he ran well was beaten fair and square it appeared..i had a feeling that winner Apache Chase would stick on, remember it doing so real well many times..of course had NO saver on it ffs.

*edit with hindsight look at the winners record at 1400 Eagle farm now 4/4 I got blinded by the hype ffs
    :O)
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Didnt we all

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Looking on today, the horse likely wins but once bitten..(plus I think Converge later on is a better bet and is better than $3.)
    Glad I quickly reduced my opinion of this overrated conveyance last prep.....
  • ArapahoArapaho    223 posts
    Ayrton out for spring after suspected spider bite and following treatment, going to paddock

Thunderstruck likes this post.