G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 37 Non Members

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Yes I feel sorry for the kids as well. Was one of my first thoughts when I read/saw the story.
    Just goes to show that this is almost becoming the norm in “high society” these days.
    Just as well she is not a small forward/midfielder for West Coast because there would be a public hanging !!!!
    =))

freodockers, Manchild likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Snorting coke has always been the favoured activity of the beautiful people who either are, or feel they are above the law.

It has dropped in popularity recently due to its comparatively high price, but is still a very common drug. An one that you can continue in life with very minimal side effects or impact on your day to day activites.

Doing lines with your friends at a party is about as common as have ice blocks in your spirits.
    RIO said:

Snorting coke has always been the favoured activity of the beautiful people who either are, or feel they are above the law.

It has dropped in popularity recently due to its comparatively high price, but is still a very common drug. An one that you can continue in life with very minimal side effects or impact on your day to day activites.

Doing lines with your friends at a party is about as common as have ice blocks in your spirits.
    Yep
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Hmm, "doing lines" in my social circle is getting a ruler and pencil to make columns to record scrabble scores.
    And as for this "influencer" garbage.......go get a proper job, how could anyone with a milligram of brain matter be "influenced" by drug enhanced, botox infused nuffies?
  • oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    JayJay, The problem is that many are.
    The world is full of idiots.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    oldhendo said:

JayJay, The problem is that many are.

The world is full of idiots.
    Bloody oath...and these dh's have LOADS of money, a sense of entitlement/superiority and absolutely follow trends good or bad #massivetools 
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Jay Jay will know what its like to be cheated at the footy 

Fair dinkum Footscray or the Western Bulldogs or whatever they are called - they can chuck it - they can do what they like - armchair ride  every week - those decisions in the last qtr - unbelievable - and a ruck infringement at the centre bounce - when the scores are level 

Umpiring is a tough gig - but that flag the Dogs got- that is the most biased umpiring  against Syd that ive ever seen in my life - the fairy tale result that day was gifted to the Bulldogs 

VillageKid likes this post.

• PCPC    2,190 posts
    Best game all season in the semi-final between the Brisbane Lions and Western Bulldogs. Very exciting finish with the Bulldogs winning by 1 point. Interesting stat is that going into the match the Brisbane Lions had only won 1 finals match at the Gabba from their past four games. Now make it 1 finals win at the Gabba from their past five games.

#SemiFinal #BrisbaneLionsVsWesternBulldogs #Gabba #CloseFinish
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Yeah, think the Lions ran out of soldiers, tall ones in particular, and would have been buggered for next week. Losing Hipwood was huge, then McStay, no world beater but a big body and then the two tonight, Berry in particular. Would think that Dogs would struggle against Port considering they may have lost an ace tonight as well. The umpiring, well, it cuts both ways throughout the game. Would be good if Melbourne could pull it off this year.
    Having a bad night.....horse threw 3rd away at Northam by sticking his head up in the air....well, not really, he dead heated but with a limited beast like Ocean Beach, every dollar counts lol.

VillageKid likes this post.

I had to check the game was actually played at the Gabba tonight instead of Optus.
    All that booing when the umpires were walking off the ground, thought the game must have been at Optus.
    Cause it is only Eagles fans that boo....apparently. :D

Manchild likes this post.

• Markovina said:

Jay Jay will know what its like to be cheated at the footy 

Fair dinkum Footscray or the Western Bulldogs or whatever they are called - they can chuck it - they can do what they like - armchair ride  every week - those decisions in the last qtr - unbelievable - and a ruck infringement at the centre bounce - when the scores are level 

Umpiring is a tough gig - but that flag the Dogs got- that is the most biased umpiring  against Syd that ive ever seen in my life - the fairy tale result that day was gifted to the Bulldogs 
    You’re a dickhead.

See Lachie Neale wants to come back to the Dockers.
    Any coincidence that the coast is now clear because  “Ross the Boss” is no longer at the club.
    And also Adam Cerra clears a bit of salary cap room.
    Reckon in a 3 way swap Patrick Cripps may find his way to Brisbane ?
    Everyone is happy. 
    \:D/
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Except Brisbane.
    Where you hear that one Deto ??
    edited September 2021
    Channel seven news were talking Neale wants to come home. Birth of their first child etc.
    Agents for Neale and Brisbane were uncontactable.
    Brisbane will want something in return. Cerra is going to Carlton so my guess is Cripps to Brisbane ?
    But having said that, will Dockers want an ageing player who has become injury prone and be sidetracked by the raising his first child ? The old comfort factor raising kids which I reckon the Eagles had this year with their players with kids. The fire not in their bellies.
    Not saying Brad Hill was in Neales class but he came home and got comfortable.
    Just sayin. 
    :-B
    I still can’t understand Cerra going to Carlton.
    Of all the clubs he could go to and he picks Carlton (supposedly).
    I reckon Geelong will go hard for Cerra once finals are done.
    As far as Neale goes reckon he’s got at least 4 yrs left in him and we couldn’t ask for a better replacement for Cerra at the moment.
    Cerra gets to play under Clarkson and alongside Walsh. (still in the mix apparently)
    Return to Melbourne for family reasons. Geelong isn’t quite Melbourne and may not be able to afford him. Carlton would be tight too, but Cripps traded out ( I’m still pushing that) Would free up some money.
    Neale wants to come back to W.A to raise a family not win a premiership with Freo.
    Tim Kelly wanted to come home for family reasons. Still hoping he repays the faith for what we gave up for him.This will be his 3rd year and the patience is wearing just a tad thin. Not sure I would be giving up the farm for The 2022 version of Neale.
    You can’t compare Kelly deal to potential Neale deal.
    Kelly deal has been disappointing to say the least but he was still a little unproven when WC took him.
    Lachie Neale 2 x All Aust, Brownlow and numerous club awards in last 5/6 years.
    Add to that he hasn’t been given a chance to perform this time round.
    Give it twelve months if he does make it and then do your sums.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Detonator has not got the best record in predicting player movements given that he declared that Fyfe was gone from Fremantle on more than one occasion.

detonator likes this post.

I see Footscray have " won " the free kick count in their last 8 finals 

Also 4 of the last 6 seasons - they have had the best free kick differential in their favour in the whole  competition 

They are the statistics - every other team in the comp would love a run like that 

The umps must like their jumper or something 
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Markovina said:

I see Footscray have " won " the free kick count in their last 8 finals 

Also 4 of the last 6 seasons - they have had the best free kick differential in their favour in the whole  competition 

They are the statistics - every other team in the comp would love a run like that 

The umps must like their jumper or something 
    West Perth are the umpires darlings in the WAFL too Marko.
    It must be a red and blue thing?! 
    :-? :-??

Markovina likes this post.

You can’t compare Kelly deal to potential Neale deal.
    Kelly deal has been disappointing to say the least but he was still a little unproven when WC took him.
    Lachie Neale 2 x All Aust, Brownlow and numerous club awards in last 5/6 years.
    Add to that he hasn’t been given a chance to perform this time round.
    Give it twelve months if he does make it and then do your sums.

Lachie Neale left Fremantle of his own accord. Obviously didn`t want to be there. He now returns with his first child and returns for the lifestyle of raising their first born in the W.A environment.
    Not sure at the age of 29 and what`s in front of him he see`s winning a flag with Fremantle and making all the sacrifices that comes with it, as his priority.
    Tim Kelly wanted to return for family reasons. So you must concede there reasons are similar.
    Can`t see Fremantle potentially winning a flag with Neale so would you play hard ball and not give up the farm like Eagles did with Kelly.
    Kelly has not had a decent run at it with Covid and injuries so prepared to give him another year to see if we get return on investment. But we aren`t talking about Kelly. All about Neale.

Detonator has not got the best record in predicting player movements given that he declared that Fyfe was gone from Fremantle on more than one occasion.

I was right on the money with "brand Fyfe" right up until "Ross the Boss" got the Freo Heave Ho.
    Plus with Covid impacting his potential exposure he decided to stay put. 
    But don`t worry Chariots....there is more where that came from. Haha
    Go boys !!!! 
    :-@
    My opinion Det, Freo will do everything possible to get the deal done.
    Take all the emotion out of it, the bloke is a star player that any team in the AFL would want. His playing record speaks for itself.
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    edited September 2021
    From the AFL website I se that Neale and his manager have met with Brisbane coach Fagan, CEO Ggre Swann and football manager Danny Daly.

While Neale said he was considering a move to be closer to his family he has not made a formal transfer request.

RIO likes this post.

Has requested time to discuss further with his wife who is pregnant and wife’s family who live in Perth. He is coming !!!
    You would think Brisbane would want something substantial for Neale. 
    Question is how substantial and do Freo have the currency required ?
    I am still shaking my head at the other Lachie trade….Weller that is. WTF
    @-)
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Serong wants to go to Eagles...Freo asking for a 1st rounder for Gaff.....bwahahahaa
    Rory Lobb looked like a gun at GWS - been ordinary for the dockers though - dont know his  contract situation 

Heard the football mgr tonight of the Suns - some WA bloke - John Haines is it - hes resigned - hes coming  back to Perth 

They asked him about Lobb - he didnt say much - but he said theres a bit to play out their and how he said it - i reckon Lobb will be at the Suns next year 
    Bob Murphy coming to Freo.
    They have been busy.
    It is becoming the Fremantle Bulldogs.
    Garlick Boyd now Murphy.