Who's Online

0 Members & 41 Non Members

AFL 2022

Sport

Comments

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Hook line and sinker.
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Only thing you hooked is a Fremantle S**t fish. Haha =)) =)) =))
    Blowfish my friend.
    Nor’wester at that
    Ps how do you do emojis on phone
    Mine come up as ?
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    Opening Round fixtures have been released.

ROUND 1
    Wed 16/3 4:10 MEL v WB, MCG
    Thu 17/3 4:25 CAR v RIC, MCG
    Fri 18/3 4:50 STK v COL, Docklands
    Sat 19/3 11:10 GEE v ESS, MCG
    Sat 19/3 2:10 GWS v SYD, Stadium Australia
    Sat 19/3 5:10 BL v PA, 'Gabba
    Sun 20/3 10:10 HAW v NM, MCG
    Sun 20/3 1:10 ADE v FRE, Adelaide Oval
    Sun 20/3 4:40 WCE v GC, Perth Stadium

detonator, cisco, RIO likes this post.

edited December 2021
    Once again the AFL shaft us with their early season fixturing.
    Start time of 4.40pm on a Sunday in the heat of summer just to satisfy the TV revenue.
    Every week we were lauded for being able to have crowds at the footy whilst the east had empty stands. Kept the interest up in the season for a lot of pundits and this is our reward. Crap fixture.
    We should be getting night games in the heat to protect player welfare and also to be able to put on a decent show. 
    Temperature for the same day 2021 was 37.3 degrees Celsius.
    We will still be getting 40,000+ to the game but an underwhelming start to the year iIMHO. :-q

Manchild likes this post.

• oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    Too bad so sad, do yourself a favour and watch the mighty pies tackle the saints in prime time friday night football.

:-*

freodockers likes this post.

oldhendo said:

Too bad so sad, do yourself a favour and watch the mighty pies tackle the saints in prime time friday night football.

What ??? Friday night Collingwood ???
    That has to be a misprint. 
    Can’t think of any big names in either team worth watching to be honest.

:-B
    That’ll be 40000 disappointed people come 7.00 PM.

That’ll be 40000 disappointed people come 7.00 PM.

Hardly because at 7.15pm there will be 40,000 + people at Optus celebrating the fact that we will have 4 more premiership points than the Fremantle S*** fish. Haha 
    Go boys !!! 

\:D/ \:D/
  • PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    The 2022 AFL fixtures have been released.

cisco, freodockers likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Fantastic Paul, but WTF is that???? ;-)

freodockers likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    The fixtures Rio in teams colours as who you play. IE Adelaide play Freo in round 1
    So looking at that the Adelaide Crows play the Fremantle Dockers in round 1 at home on ??? at a time of ???.
    Only half the information…. as useful as a hip pocket on a singlet.
    Also that is the meanest looking Kangaroo I have seen….I assume it is a Kangaroo. Could be a dingo ???
    Just sayin :-B

JayJay likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Shame on you lads, some new age, vegan, gluten intolerant, binary morphed gender assessed market guru modernist, card carrying PETA member was probably paid a shed load of money to design that "info graphic". It is representative of the entire AFL website......try finding a simple, informative typed list of fixtures with start times and the actual oval (it's proper name, not some market based "Ovaltine For Your Essential Vitamins With A Dash Of Soy Tumeric" Stadium moniker). C'mon lads (or maybe it's a "We" or "They"), get with the ever smiling, polished white teeth, sockless shoe brigade who don't catch cabs but preferred to be robbed blind by Uber.

RIO, spinking likes this post.

JayJay said:

Shame on you lads, some new age, vegan, gluten intolerant, binary morphed gender assessed market guru modernist, card carrying PETA member was probably paid a shed load of money to design that "info graphic". It is representative of the entire AFL website......try finding a simple, informative typed list of fixtures with start times and the actual oval (it's proper name, not some market based "Ovaltine For Your Essential Vitamins With A Dash Of Soy Tumeric" Stadium moniker). C'mon lads (or maybe it's a "We" or "They"), get with the ever smiling, polished white teeth, sockless shoe brigade who don't catch cabs but preferred to be robbed blind by Uber.

Geez Jay Jay.
    Not sure what your on ? ….but I want some.
    @-)

JayJay, RIO likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Pet hate, yuppies with worthless "Communication Degrees" who try and reinvent previously perfectly adequate news sites. No better case than the AFL website. Vent complete, feeling much better, think I covered all of my age induced prejudices against the destroyers of common sense.......just don't get me started on those nodding goons in the background at those "non choreographed" Pollies door stops.

freodockers, Manchild, RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    spinking said:

The fixtures Rio in teams colours as who you play. IE Adelaide play Freo in round 1

Very colour blind Spink, so just a blur of colours to me.

spinking likes this post.

edited December 2021
    I would suspect “brand Fyfe” will be looking to avoid contact at every opportunity.
    Not what you want from your captain so reckon he is one hip and shoulder away from retirement.
    Probably counting his blessings Tex Walker won’t be playing round 1 cause I reckon that would be Tex’s first instruction.
    Not looking forward to a season of “brand Fyfe” watch. The West Australian will be even more unreadable. Haha.
    :D
    Fyfe Avoid contact at all costs.
    Play him on Petracelli in the derby he definitely won’t have to worry about contact.
    Seriously Det you are a clown. The reason Fyfe is so banged up is because he has been targeted for the past 5 years.
    edited December 2021

Fyfe Avoid contact at all costs.
    Play him on Petracelli in the derby he definitely won’t have to worry about contact.
    Seriously Det you are a clown. The reason Fyfe is so banged up is because he has been targeted for the past 5 years.

Well if you run around with a “man bun” and have “wing nut” ears you are likely to be targeted. Haha.
    If you get 10 games out of “brand Fyfe” you will be doing well.
    Good to see the Docker chip is still residing on your shoulder “baby brother” Haha.
    Game set and match Haha.
    \:D/

RIO likes this post.

The main thing is “brother” we probably don’t really need Fyfe anymore.
    If he plays that’s great as he is a leader of the club but we unlike your team of rabble have young guns coming through.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Dockers as I have stated before, never debate with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

oldhendo likes this post.

Can i like Chariots three times more.

phuck me Deto dont worry about Fyfe in the **** rag, he will be smothered with the poster boys ugly mug and that little cheat you have who may play sometime next year if he is not on a cloud over the Christmas break.
    Ahh. Me ol mate has stuck his head up.
    Where have you been hiding Oldhendo ?
    Scribes are saying Eagles have an easy draw in the first 4 rounds.
    Gold Coast 16th Kangaroos 18th Dockers ??? always easy and Colliewobbles minus DeGone 17th.
    Yes that is not a misprint. Colliewobbles 17th. Haha
    Looks easy to me. 
    Oh and I drove past Nic’s house today. Was tempted to knock on his door to see if he wanted his car washed. Haha
    Go boys !!!
    \:D/
    Phuck me Deto that seals it, you are a total nutter. If you believe anything that is printed in the Harvey Norman waste of times then even i am surprised. I would even be more surprised if you won two of those first four matches.
    If your bunch of pensioners make the top eight this year i will bend over and bare my ass to the Russian army.

L-)

RIO likes this post.

Nothings changed he’s still a tosser.
    Time for everybody to chip in for his next visit.

oldhendo likes this post.

oldhendo said:

Phuck me Deto that seals it, you are a total nutter. If you believe anything that is printed in the Harvey Norman waste of times then even i am surprised. I would even be more surprised if you won two of those first four matches.

If your bunch of pensioners make the top eight this year i will bend over and bare my ass to the Russian army.

L-)
    Nutter ?? I will take that. Been called a lot worse Haha.
    Everyone take note. Oldhendo will be bearing his “saggy” ass at the end of the year. Make sure you get pics and put them on social media.
    What is it with you Colliewobbles. I recall Steele Sidebottom doing a similar thing on the streets of Williamstown before being picked up by the cops !!! Haha.
    Reckon he must have taught DeGone everything he knows. Haha.
    Cold Pies !!!
    :D
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Deto I think its time to change your sign off from "Go Boys" to "Go Old Men".

detonator, oldhendo likes this post.

Its ok Deto i feel pretty safe, btw it may be before your time but the colliewobbles were buried years ago.