G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 1 Non Members

Geraldton 160122

West Australian Racing
I will be following Azzopardi. He can ride a few winners. Couple of his roughies have a good each way chance.

R7 Fuel The Friar an each way special

R8 Jericho Missile a best bet

R9 Tambora is interesting fresh

Three legs of your Quaddie sorted  $-)

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    If Son son travels well as in the float trip not the race. Can’t see it getting beat .
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    They forget to take the film camera to Gero?
  • meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    Telstra issue unfortunately.
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    meatpie said:

Telstra issue unfortunately.

Bummer. Shame there's no contingency plan. 
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I'm with @SLIPPERGOLDEN on Jerricho Missile
    I hope someone got some of the 50s I laid Kenyluck at. First time in 20 years I've made such a blunder. 
     I was laying it at 4s in the run after backing it at 8s. No takers so tried to change it to 5 approaching the turn and somehow laid it at 50s. Cost me 10k. Shattered 
    :(

Thunderstruck, jum dislikes this post.

• FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Rodent said:

I hope someone got some of the 50s I laid Kenyluck at. First time in 20 years I've made such a blunder. 

I was laying it at 4s in the run after backing it at 8s. No takers so tried to change it to 5 approaching the turn and somehow laid it at 50s. Cost me 10k. Shattered 

Ohhhh crap
    PNG
    PNG
    ger.PNG
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Rodent said:

that is a dire mistake
  • Vincent_vegaVincent_vega    463 posts
    Wow i thought i had a bad day @-)
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Rodent said:

:-&

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Rodent said:

that is an epic **** up. It can happen with quick fingers on betfair.
    I remember one day when we were bookmaking... we posted (and laid) most of the field at "win" odds in the "place" market. 
    Also an epic **** up that we could not dig ourselves out of.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Rodent said:

:-&. Im with bomber. Thats Farkkked mate

thefalcon likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    thats the stuff of nightmares......pharquing hell i'd be reaching for a bottle of the strongest booze in the cabinet and wondering where i'd hidden that luger...
  • MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    Rodent said:

Wow Rodent that is tragic, thought I was going bad when I put $100 each way on a horse instead of $10 each way.  It went like a busted ****, could have bought the horse on that effort for $200 and they would have had to throw in the rug as well.  #BLAZINGTYCOON  :-&
    I had a terrible day on Saturday losing 4.5k. Knuckled down on Sunday and had I not made that error, would have won 6.5k. That's most important to me. The error was a one off. I bounced back well and was able to absorb two thirds of my mistake with good punting.

Flanders, thefalcon, jum likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    thats the way, rodent. cop it on the chin and find a few to get you out of the mess you were in.
    you are a very astute punter...selective.
    it is impossible to win betting all over the country.
    i had my 3 bets on saturday that lost. but got out on the last....o'donnell,s 100th winner for justine.
    all's good in the falcons eerie.

jum likes this post.