G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 12 Non Members

AFL 2022

Sport

Comments

• oldhendooldhendo    763 posts
    I find this strange that the Boocoasters are flinching the jab considering the clubs sordid past history.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    oldhendo said:

I find this strange that the Boocoasters are flinching the jab considering the clubs sordid past history.

Wrong club Oldhendo. Essendon are the club with the “jab” fetish.
    Our club had a “snort” fetish
    Collingwood (Thomas and Keefe) and another 12 players that were at the same function that weren’t tested had a “pill” fetish.
    Oh and let’s not forget your players (Beams and Stephenson) “gambling” fetish.
    But lets not rake over old coals. Haha.
    @-)

Sam P Seton the big recruit for West Coast gone out in sympathy as well.
    Hearing on the grapevine West Cocks might forfeit round 1 and 2 and 3 etc etc.

Freo. 
    Sam P Seton big recruit ?
    Maybe if the Dorkers picked him up he would be the “big” recruit in your squad, but in our all star team he is just there to shine Nics boots. Haha
    Go boys !!! 
    ;)
    Oh Deto, deflecting away from the subject again, we were discussing the Boocoasters but then again your therapist has a session on that subject but you dont seem to learn.
    See there was a story in the West today about how umpires will penalise players that back chat or remonstrate against the umps.
    640 + players in the AFL and they choose to show a picture of “The Big Black Panther” with the story.
    That is the Star Power he possesses. 

:x :x :x
    No you fuckwit, he s the worst offender.

8-}

freodockers likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    I needed a good chuckle THANKS Hendo.
    Absolute classic !!!!
    38 sleeps to
    Are you ok Detto day.
    oldhendo said:

No you fuckwit, he s the worst offender.

8-}
    Obviously had a few more nips of "Special Muscat" than usual when you wrote that Oldhendo.
    Hope you kept your Zimmer frame steady. Haha 
    But I will cut you a bit of slack.
    I understand your a bit frustrated now that your "hero" Mark McClowns approval rating has dropped to low 60% from 92%.
    Just look at the positives...Darcy Moore has been elected flag bearer in the next Mardi Gras. Chin up me ol mate. Haha
    Go Nic !!!
    =)) =))

38 sleeps to
    Are you ok Detto day.

I`m ok Freo. 
    You sound a bit cocky ? You obviously expecting big things this year from your boys. 
    I suppose a potential finals berth is a massive thing for your club. Being 8th out of 18 is  a huge achievement. Aim high my friend. Haha
    Heard your coach on the sports daily this morning as I was driving.
    Nearly ran off the road cause I dozed off.
    Hope your team shows more life than him this year. 
    Footy`s back !!!!!
    \:D/
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Deto the Black Panther will be relieved that Sean Darcy will not be playing tomorrow night. :))

Deto the Black Panther will be relieved that Sean Darcy will not be playing tomorrow night. :))

My mail is that when Sean “lumberjack” Darcy heard Nic was playing he faked an injury to get out of being trampled by the “human steam roller “.
    Nic will just have to ply his trade on the other sucker ie Rory “heart as big as a split pea “ Lobb. Haha

:-SS
    Big news Tom Cole out for six months who really gives a fuck he wouldn’t get a game in any other side in Australia.
    Liam Ryan got covid despite being first to line up for jab (apparrrently Willy pushed him out of the way and there was a bit of a scuffle).
    First forfeit in AFL history will go to WCE.
    What a joke this club is becoming.
    And that’s not mentioning Homer or Jack I’m a cockhead darling.
    Cocky Detto yes I am.
    You are about to cop ten years of shit from me because your club has lost the plot.
    Guaranteed you will be looking for another club in
    2 years time.

oldhendo likes this post.

Popcorn please.
    Mmm, the screaming eagle turns into a squeaky squab.

:-h
    Deto. i am quite proud to be part of the 60% behind the premier but as for your rabble team i actually feel a little sorry for you because as you have said in some of your past posts your team is **** but keep your head up young fella and keep fighting.
    They need you.
    :x
    Haha
    I’m back boys. Have I missed anything ?
    Seems tonight we are taking our first steps to getting the 1st pick in next years draft. Our plan is coming together.
    At least the queues for the beers at Optus will be short.

=D>

oldhendo likes this post.

Big news Tom Cole out for six months who really gives a **** he wouldn’t get a game in any other side in Australia.
    Liam Ryan got covid despite being first to line up for jab (apparrrently Willy pushed him out of the way and there was a bit of a scuffle).
    First forfeit in AFL history will go to WCE.
    What a joke this club is becoming.
    And that’s not mentioning Homer or Jack I’m a cockhead darling.
    Cocky Detto yes I am.
    You are about to cop ten years of **** from me because your club has lost the plot.
    Guaranteed you will be looking for another club in
    2 years time.

Some of your best work Freo. 
    It wreaks of me obviously touching a nerve with my witty nicknames I call your “B” grade  players.
    See Cerra starred for Carlton last night. Amazing how players grow when they are taken out of an environment which suppressors their talent.
    But you would have seen that year after year first hand under “Ross the Boss’s” dictatorship. Haha

=)) =))
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Based on the many poor decision making errors by my beloved Weagles, i hope they have good GPS  equipment, so they can find their way back to the changerooms after the match!!!!

Apart from the Weagles, who else is a lock-in bottom 8???? So i know what matches to watch during the season.. Magpies and ????????
    Just like Buckley left Brisbane Lions you clown.
    Are you still there Detto.
    Absolutely belted as I predicted.
    Your club is a mess.
    Sack ya fitness coach haha!!!!

Just like Buckley left Brisbane Lions you clown.

Did you just agree with me Freo ?

Wow. With that belting tonight you guys would be on the top of the ladder by percentage I reckon.
    Oops….silly me it was just a practice match. 
    I was taken back by your celebration. Threw me off. Haha
    Was Nic B.O.G ?
    =)) =))
    Detto I’m actually starting to feel sorry for you.
    Clinging onto NicNat.
    There’s the old saying “live in the past and you’ll go backwards”.
    Yep scratch matches mean nothing but you look at the two clubs and it’s chalk and cheese.
    I can’t stress enough WCE are a disaster and are in for the worst period in their history.
    Deflect the shit with playing for draft picks and all the rest of your crap.
    Your in for a world of hurt.
    Eagles did win the wooden spoon once as have Fremantle.
    I would say that was our worst period in our history. But history shows we bounce back and win Premierships every 9 years on average.
    Fremantle average….do you need to win at least one Premiership to qualify for an average ???
    Hmmm anyway I have the 2018 GF to watch. I deliberately did not watch it over summer because I knew there wouldn’t be too many highlights in 2022. Ahhh the memories.
    :x :x :x
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    You have highlighted the biggest failure of the dorkers Deto. They still have not won a premiership. Until they do, they can't be classified as anything else but trihards.

Most teams are remembered and revered by their victories. An for this conversation like the Weagles and the Pies - even though most of that was in the VFL.

The Dorkers are highlighted and ridiculed for their inability to preform in the big games, and to even get close to the big silverware.. if they snag 1 in the next 5 years, that'll bring their average up to about 1 every 30 years....hahaha. OR if they get 2 in that period, the average will be every 15 years....hahahahahaha

detonator likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    The Dockers have come a long way from the Club you wanted disbanded Rio. Debt free and non reliant on AFL handouts in the Covid era.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    edited February 2022

The Dockers have come a long way from the Club you wanted disbanded Rio. Debt free and non reliant on AFL handouts in the Covid era.

Reminds me of an old song...26 years just waiting for a chance. To show all our supporters were up for the big dance. Now if gotta get used to not making it past the top 8.....

The club has easily been as bad as the Suns and should never have been allowed to wallow along as they have...

• BlacksAFakeBlacksAFake    2,372 posts
    Did the prized recruit SPS get a run last night,or destined for the WAFL where he belongs :-?
    Once again the sore loser Eagle brigade come out of the woodwork with the old silverware argument.
    Dockers joined the AFL in 1996 I think so if you want to compare apples with apples this is how it goes.
    WC two premierships Freo 0.
    In that time Hawthorn have won 4 Brisbane 3 Richmond 3 and so on and so on. So although WC have won two premierships since 1996 they haven’t exactly set the world on fire as we are led to believe by the West Australian media.
    Yes Freo have underperformed but they were up against it from their inception.
    As I’ve said before Richmond we’re a basket case and then won 3 in four years so never say never.
    IMO Freo are building a club that will hold them in good stead for the next ten years.
    Let’s wait and see.
    And if you want to keep bringing up the past we can all talk about the infamous 2006 team with a chemist for a coach who had no idea anything was happening.
    You want to talk about kicking teams out of the AFL Rio think about that first.
    Haha.
    Keep fighting the good fight Freo. 
    As we keep trotting out the silver ware comparison  (because there is no comeback) you keep harping on about the 2006 premiership and chemists etc.
    My recollection of 2006 was Juddy calling up Cuz to the stage with his windmill arm both holding up the trophy. Sweet memories indeed.
    But if by some freak chance your team won your only grand final you have played in you wouldn’t hear me going off about Michael Johnson supplying gear to the boys. 
    B-)

RIO likes this post.