G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 24 Non Members

Belmont 2nd July - Aquanita & Belmont Oaks Day

West Australian Racing
races 4 and 5 on the card respectively. 

the Aquanita is very disappointing. Black Fantasy is the worthy fave having form close up behind Devoted, Searchin Rocs, Rokanori and Otheroneson. 
If he brings that form, they wont be beating him (barring a farcically run race...which is always a possibility).

The Oaks a little more interesting with Searchin Rocs (first time to 2000m), TVQ (promises a lot and might be her chance out to 2000m) and Mystery Moment (never underestimate Bobs, dead set destroyed them on a Heavy8 over 2000m last start.).

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^ almost what i said in "middle distance" thread.

• ColdyColdy    1,720 posts
    I have been a huge fan of Black Fantasy, have been have a feast on its place odds , have basically been overs since it’s started racing . Too see it now come up at $2 I will be a spectator hoping it wins for connections

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    R2 Scooter's Machine will be big improver but ahead of it I will go Baby Blues each way at huge odds. Has disappointed me but good chance in this. Last chance saloon. Heard it is headed to Broome & if it runs crap in this and if it does it can take Solid Azza with it  :D

R3 Cobbanco is an each way special with a little something on Sweet Tea as a saver
    R5 Two each at odds are Pat's Got Sass.. Up in trip is interesting and just preferred is Be Optimistic A huge each way chance
    R7 Ginger Flyer is one of my best bets with Benji's for the novelties
    R9 Forest War is the best bet for the day with a saver on Miss Vasari at the odds. My quinella and at least couple these two in your novelties 

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Slip I'll see your Scooters Machine and the other one which I'm pretty sure has lost a leg lol..and raise you two others in R2.
    I backed this one last week(actually backed both Kristina's runners and So Puzzling won)- Ninety One Dwyer..i like the quick back up and rise in distance, inside gate not ideal however, will need a Joey pearler!
    And the second what about Ponty's mount Gates Of Babylon, it is in its right grade and the key will be a good track plus the great man is in form!
    There my two, it's a pretty open race as is normal for this class.
    Agree with the comments about R4 particularly that is a pretty poor turnout.
  • VoodooVoodoo    1,234 posts
    Magnificent Andy will improve at E/W odds....should get a perfect run from the gate, is the roughy of the day....
    i'm going to open the old wallet....colossal, flying missile...and a few bucks on media baron..
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    What a finish. Flicka's Chance beaten a half head yet runs 5th!

Liked your post but not the result! Was on the runner up at $11 :(
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    The class of C.Parnham  with the ability to use the whip in the lefthand on Arnies Boy  connections can  thank him --Arnies still wanted to bore-in --The  same horse ponty got into  trouble on. for boring in.
    Voodoo said:

Magnificent Andy will improve at E/W odds....should get a perfect run from the gate, is the roughy of the day....

Nice mate!
  • TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Followed Voodoo and Thunder (F K) - well done lads.

Voodoo said:

^:)^

CJP that was a howler. Riding for luck in a race as weak as that? Plenty of road blocks and he found them. Bob won't be happy.

Yankee, detonator, hash, jum likes this post.

• ArapahoArapaho    222 posts
    Flower in the Wind $60s with a boost, was the one that should of won,Filthy,
    By the way great tip Voodoo well done.
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Rodent said:

CJP that was a howler. Riding for luck in a race as weak as that? Plenty of road blocks and he found them. Bob won't be happy.

It's 3.05pm and he just got out

detonator likes this post.

Well played Voodoo  =D>

thefalcon likes this post.

Arapaho said:

Flower in the Wind $60s with a boost, was the one that should of won,Filthy,

Just watched the replay  :-&
    b*gger, missed  magnificent andy...voodoos tip AND blinkers first time!..only myself to blame.. b-(
    edited July 2022
    Must have been a voodoo curse Falcon

Cryptic Love runs an improved race at last. Cryptic Quinella and Sass n Optimistic trifecta made it a decent day
  • psychopsycho    652 posts
    Rodent said:

CJP = Catastrophic Jockey Psychosis, at times you would wonder if he would get runs after an Indian Banquet

hash, detonator, thefalcon, jum likes this post.