G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 35 Non Members
Carnarvon Mondays, it's got a ring to it doesn't it.

R2 Northwood
R3 Mystical Man
R4 All The Julz
R5 Woodbug
R6 The Divine Wind

Comments

• ChrisChris    5,219 posts
    Nar narrowly missed getting bumped to Sky 2 on a split screen with Cannington on a Monday.

That'd be a new low.

Thunderstruck, spinking likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Tfrd from last Friday this meeting? Wondered why it was canned..

I backed Bush Icon when it beat MM last start, poorer draw today and the weight swing cant see that happening again.
    For the novelties I'd still put it in plus Madrid Centro and Classic Jack.
    Tyler/Faithfull combo notch a double and aren't finished yet have two more great chances.

Arapaho likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,219 posts
    Regal City wow, what a dirt lark!
    He is flying as is the trainer and Jockey, good ride too sat outside the leader and smashed them.

LooksLikeTrouble, Arapaho likes this post.

• LooksLikeTroubleLooksLikeTrouble    134 posts
    I think we just saw the carnarvon cup winner regal city if everything holds together. Looks Like he loves the dirt

Thunderstruck, Arapaho likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    Don’t worry about getting bumped to sky 2 on a Monday. What about Saturday effort bumping Ascot to split screen with mount gambier or somewhere, while the race on sky one at Ipswich still had 3 mins before start time. Unbelievable

detonator, LooksLikeTrouble, Bobcat likes this post.

• LooksLikeTroubleLooksLikeTrouble    134 posts
    I seen that fkn disgraceful
  • ArapahoArapaho    223 posts
    Chris said:

Was passed in early June online Inglis sale ,Reserve 20 grand.
    Won at Northam during sale,

See has changed camps .so may have been purchased after sale,

edited June 2022
    Arapaho said:

Chris said:

Was passed in early June online Inglis sale ,Reserve 20 grand.
    Won at Northam during sale,

See has changed camps .so may have been purchased after sale,

I'd say so 8 part owners now listed include two of the Tyler crew wonder who benefitted from the Pinjarra win, was still under Maleys care by the looks of it.so probably him and the former owner(s)
    Anyway looks like they will have some fun with him on that run today, the turn of foot was impressive.
    edited June 2022
    Back to Friday at the 'Nar.

Falc mentioned Natasha Faithfull is she having a break? Anyway all her plumb rides for Zach Tyler last time young Cassey Martinan is on the lot, I won't jinx her too much but they are all very good rides.
    Which brings me to the reason for posting, Regal City in the last.We saw what he did last time was super breezing should be better for that experience/run and up to a mile suits as well.Cassey going on board reduces his impost to 60kgs the same weight as last time which is ideal.

What I couldn't help having a laugh at is the Giddyup ratings where he only rates 7th best LOL
    Their race comment "100% confidence, open race we go with 6 on top" rated 4.20, currently 15 bucks.
    It was beaten 13L last time and more than 8 the previous start over the same course..only positive if any is it drops weight because of a higher grade of race this time.
  • VoodooVoodoo    1,234 posts
    Prorated E/W R2
    Regal City did enough bless it.2nd horse stuck on well also.