G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 29 Non Members

Kalgoorlie 3.7.2022

West Australian Racing
Think i have got the date right this time haha.

Nice first up win with the ex Dmac galloper Feuding in R2, straight to the front and it was all over.
Worth watching Nick Carapellotti striking at 20% and has other decent chances today as well.

Very keen to see how So Likable fairs today with the 62 after his last start obliteration.

Comments

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Old Bailey got crunched late on the tote. What's the go there?
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    You got any theories mate? I wonder about supertab sometimes I really do..
    Utab $19.50 NSW $18 Stab $9.
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Western australian punters aligned to super tab.---Plus change of trainer and no 8 hour float trip from lancelin to kalg plus it did open 41s fixed. back to 1100m rail at .7m. suits leaders.

Worth watching Nick Carapellotti striking at 20% and has other decent chances today as well.

And duly salutes again in the last ;)
  • ArapahoArapaho    222 posts
    Always had a liking for Theres A Chance(think Rodent did too, early on)and was going to be on today, pretty strong ,But unfortunately caught the tail end of the Aftermath on the radio,. where they interviewed Carapellotti.
    He basically gave it no chance, said it had issues that they were working through,so only had a token bet, thanks Nick.
    Was 12s into 7s so someone thought it would go alright.
    Arapaho said:

Always had a liking for Theres A Chance(think Rodent did too, early on)and was going to be on today, pretty strong ,But unfortunately caught the tail end of the Aftermath on the radio,. where they interviewed Carapellotti.

He basically gave it no chance, said it had issues that they were working through,so only had a token bet, thanks Nick.
    Was 12s into 7s so someone thought it would go alright.

He owns it outright so I think I know who :)) I got 9s