G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 10 Non Members

Comments worth a post but not a thread of their own

Harness & Greyhounds

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    I have to agree with all involved in the development proposal, week after week Gloucester Park continues to dish up the most competitive harness racing you will find in Australia....

Showcasing the product beautifully.
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Narrogin tonight
    Cullen Star
    Bat Streamline
    Mags Mach ****
    Miss Tivoli.
    Mega not mags
    Cheer The Major EW in the 6th at Pinj today. Drop to the pegs early and the face will kick away early I feel and give it a chance to run it down.

PackedMetalPanda likes this post.

*fave not face, auto correct is shocking on Samsung.
    Keller Today
    Gilgamesh said:

Cheer The Major EW in the 6th at Pinj today. Drop to the pegs early and the face will kick away early I feel and give it a chance to run it down.

I will watch that one with particular interest Gilga.
    Gilgamesh said:

Not sure where I thought the imaginary tempo was going to come from, did about as good as it could under the circumstances
    They nearly fell over at the 800.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Narrogin Trots tonight - and i think there is an absolute certainty 

And that is - a fog will roll in nice and early - a real Pea Souper - hah 

But punting - Race 2 - that  $1.34 favourrite is just their to be beaten - looked at it last night and this afternoon - you could make a case for 2-3 others - but you can also rule them out - so you cant bet in that situation 
    Race 1 Capricorn Joe ew nice run last start if he gets to breeze will be there about.
    Race 2 Let’s Rock Tonight ew
    Race 4 Batavia Reactor hope for early speed.
    Nothing has changed re Betting - its what time the races are run is the key 

Looked up a couple  of Ascot race results - 1st time in years - just wanted to see how a couple of Ernie M tips went 

So re tris and 1st 4s - 1st 2 races both pools high 20s - next 3 races 20k each pool  race 6 back to high 20s - then the sweet spot - the E/States races have finished - punters their have got an hr and half to get their money back ( and there were no jackpots ) . Race 7  44k and 38k Race 8  59k and 51k  Race 9 - both 71k- fantastic pools that race 

You can try ( race clubs ) what you like to increase betting - but it is the time of the race 

freodockers likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Marko have known for a long time how important its for country club's  to have a race run  in 5-10 minute band after dividends have been released after the last race has been run at preferably a Metro meet, i.e Melton.

Small Sample notice the spike

6th AUGUST ----RACE 10 Melton dividends offical 20;20;11

Northam race 6   started 20;24; 45.  TOTAL-----INVESTED         25,369 With 8 runners
       ;'          race 5                                                    was                   11,874         7 runners
                   race 7                                                    was                  14,026         7 runners

We have no bearing on time allocations that sky provide but we can make sure that the race thats to be run at the completion of Melton is a big field because they roughly run to same timetable only difference number races they run regards finishing time.but as everything is t/over driven.
    It will probably mean nothing when they get gaming races in tabs Mentioned a long time ago if Matt Tripp gets the W.A. tab he wouldn't share a booby trap.
    Strauny, much like Collingwood is absolutely flying.

Also zero figures to back this up but feels like Voaky has finally started to find the judge occasionally again.

freodockers, VillageKid likes this post.

Couple of Darts for me tonight.

R2 I thought Mancave could fi d the top and be an EW chance.

Bramantesteps in the 7th, does more right than. The fave.

freodockers likes this post.

Gilgamesh said:

Strauny, much like Collingwood is absolutely flying.

Also zero figures to back this up but feels like Voaky has finally started to find the judge occasionally again.

Voak has had a horror run driving, turning the corner. Training a few now I see which is a smart move.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited August 2022
    Our Lady Jen in the first this arvo ...has been working as well as Zephyra lately from all reports

jum, Gilgamesh, savethegame, Markovina likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts

Our Lady Jen in the first this arvo ...has been working as well as Zephyra lately from all reports

2 seperate trainers one in Northam one in Cardup who’s travelling the kms for them to work together?
    Who said they were ?

Who said they were ?

Oh they’re working the same times on different tracks? Different days under different conditions? Nice
    Just an educated not in confidence opinion given to me by someone who should have a fair idea  of the comparison but it's no guarantee... horses don't always stay static in their development. Normally I would not bother passing the assessment on but I noticed a bit of forum activity when I logged on & @ $4 & $10 it was a differential worth consideration by the regulars. The industry needs the turnover.... but I will be happy if it wins by 100 yards now.

Gilgamesh, freodockers, JayJay, savethegame, jum likes this post.

Race 6 set up nicely for Batavia Reactor if it can keep leaders back.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    I listened to KJH this morning as well as following the endorsement of the Mayor of Burwood Park. Noice.
  • Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Would you like a slice of humble pie rocket or do you want the whole thing.

curmudgeon, Markovina likes this post.

Everything I said still stands backed it in the early markets, just a weird comment that didn’t make sense for mine

I am embarrassed actually IT ...it's like taking candy off a baby.

Ivorytrunkey86, savethegame likes this post.

Race 7 - the Mares race- i reckon the 2 faves are miles under the odds - if you backed them heavily youd be praying they lead 

Just for an interest i had something small e/w Altas Angel @$31 after win boost 

Ran a real Barry Crocker last start - but prior to that - it was running against Lucky Galleon/Mr Publisher and not being disgraced - so it is a class dropper tonight 

matt, VillageKid likes this post.

Inaugural Junior Drivers Championship .....name the drivers.

VillageKid likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    edited August 2022
    I.E. Grieg. third from right. for sure S.Dove? Chris Lewis? R.Sugars? M,Dux?

curmudgeon, VillageKid likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Agree on Ian Grieg, is that Gavin Lang in Yellow and Chris Lewis in red (middle)? Maybe, maybe Ross Sugars far right and Peter Morris in blue. Geez, fair bit of work for Maurice Mead amongst that lot. Flares as well obviously in fashion.

curmudgeon, VillageKid likes this post.