G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 26 Non Members

English Premier League 2016/17

Sport
PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
edited July 2016 Sport
English Premier League season begins in a couple of weeks, below are the fixtures for the upcoming season.

The order of the games for each team will be correct, however I've just noticed the dates might be out by up to one or two days, depending when they play, i.e. Saturday, Sunday, Monday etc.

For the correct dates and times, use this link.
http://www.premierleague.com/fixtures

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
+1 -1

SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

Comments

• PAULPAUL    2,665 posts
    PREMIER LEAGUE WINNER
    (Market Guide: TABtouch)

$3.40 Manchester City
    $4.25 Manchester United
    $6.50 Chelsea
    $7 Arsenal
    $9 Liverpool
    $10 Tottenham
    $26 Leicester City
    $67 West Ham
    $81 Everton
    $151 Southampton
    $401 Crystal Palace
    $501 Middlesborough, Stoke, Swansea
    $701 Sunderland, Watford
    $1,001 Bournemouth, Burnley, Hull City, West Brom

Who are we tipping to win this season?
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    One of if not the the longest contributions ever on this forum but well worth it Paul. 

I would love Leicester to win it again but hopefully they will finish top ten or even qualify agian for Europe.. Logically the big money spenders are the ones that should fight it out but I don't like any of those clubs bar Man City and even they needed a billionaire to get them back in the picture.

I hope Liverpool threaten danger this year. I have always liked the club and the manager for me is a breath of fresh air... down to earth and realistic. I rate him with Ranieri though as a Leicester fan no one will now ever surpass Claudio.
    I should add I hope Bournemouth avoid relegation again.
  • JordanJordan    1,827 posts
    Liverpool has a very tough start if they be close to the leading pack after the first 8 or 9 games then they are a chance with no european football and a class manager and some decent new signings. Still want us to buy a left back Moreno is a real worry for me !
    edited July 2016
    Jordan you're attack looks good but you need some decent defenders

Jordan likes this post.

• ChelseaChelsea    1,369 posts
    Chelsea will go close this year,Liverpool fans are still dreaming,Arsenal will finish 4th,Mourinho to get the sack after Xmas,Man City hard to beat providing Hart is not in goal.Southampton to improve again
    I see Pubic De Gea is still at Manure. I thought he was going to play in Spain.
  • TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    So I gather Ze Zlatan has actually signed with Da Manure ?
    I missed that one..............
    Chelsea said:

Chelsea will go close this year,Liverpool fans are still dreaming,Arsenal will finish 4th,Mourinho to get the sack after Xmas,Man City hard to beat providing Hart is not in goal.Southampton to improve again

Looks like I'm on the same page as Pep

Winsumlosesum, Gilgamesh likes this post.

• WinsumlosesumWinsumlosesum    138 posts
    Chelsea looking very good. Hey Tivers ;) . How bad was Augeros tackle!!!!

I still think spurs are very good as well.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

Dunno. Had turned it off by then.

Winsumlosesum likes this post.

Still under the weather from winning the title on Saturday morning.
    Will be up at 3.00 to watch them play Watford tonight

Winsumlosesum likes this post.

Keen

Chelsea likes this post.

Tivers said:

Keen

<br/Have watched every game live this season
    Wow......
    Chelsea and Liverpool fall at the first hurdle (shout out to Sally).
    And Huddersfield off to a flyer !
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Woeful in defence Liverpool arguably should not have conceded any of those goals.
    I have been utilising tabtouch's bet $50 and if they lose/draw money back as long as your team scores.
    So far have 3/4 winners : Arsenal, Everton, Man City and had Liverpool so got my 50 back.
    edited August 2017
    Huddersfield are going alright, 2nd on the ladder and have winnable games their next two against Southhampton at home and then West Ham away.Mooy scored their winner too i might adopt them as my second team. :D

Chelsea wrighted their ship a bit, Tottenham struggle to beat them it seems and that was an opportunity lost to get a 6 point jump on them early into the season.
    edited August 2017
    I'm well aboard the Hudders express

Thunderstruck likes this post.

edited August 2017
    Wonder if the Tab special has finished, guessing maybe yes as i have not had one losing bet from the 8 i've placed in the two weeks its been running :))
    The mighty Terriers are 3.50 and Southhampton are 2.15 for this Saturday's game :-O ...At home South drew 0-0 with Swansea game 1, game 2 at home again luckily beat a 10 man West Ham side slotting a 2nd penalty late to win 3-2.
    Imo That looks good value, at worst it may be a draw..

I'll also Multi them into the Dogs @ 2.30(NRL)for a potential 8 buck and change return.
    Acceptable result for the Terriers both teams could/should have scored with the visitors finishing the stronger.Hudders are a bit one dimensional in attack(often cross fly balls in from out wide)which requires a bit more luck to find the net, overall though their going as good as they would have hoped for being on 7 points and no goals conceded yet.