G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 41 Non Members

NBA 2016/2017 Season

Sport
PortsidePortside    374 posts
Golden State are $1.45 to win

After playing Cleveland last night and losing, Toronto have to back up at home against Golden State.  Golden State are on a 4 game win streak and consistently scoring 110+ per game again this season.

FINAL1234T

Raptors

(7-3, 3-1 Away)

Cavaliers

(9-1, 6-1 Home)

This back to back game is a GIFT :)

The first half option SHOULD be -3 @ $1.90 though this market will be available in the morning.

Comments

• G-MacG-Mac    1,569 posts
    Watch the trades and watch the Celtics.
    All aboard the C-Train TootToot!
  • PortsidePortside    374 posts
    This is a great game to boost the balance

First Half - Line 

Golden State Warriors

speculation that Toronto can score 50 points in the first half today.

First Half Line & Total Double 

Golden State Warriors -2.5 & Over 112.5
    Enjoy the game.

This is how you work the NBA to have a great week.

1:23 - 2nd

T

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/gs.png&h=70&w=70

Warriors

(8-2, 4-1
    Away
    )

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/tor.png&h=70&w=70

Raptors

(7-3, 4-2
    Home
    )

The Golden State just have taken advantage of Toronto on
    this back to back game for Toronto.

OH by Half time the score finished at

Golden State 66 – 53 Toronto 

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    First quarter was a worry, but you're home now.
    Although Draymond could hurt late if they too run out of puff.

Raps opponents from last night (Cleveland) also been rolled - by the Pacers !
    Lebron James & J R Smith didnt play tonight so it was a given that Indiana would win.

Expect Cleveland to rest players on back to back nights as it the San Antonio Spurs have been doing for years and now it is a given that other teams can do it.

Another wonderful day ahead with NBA.

Value to get on NY Knicks at $2.02 to win against Washington
    who played last night and back up again. 

FINAL

T

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/wsh.png&h=70&w=70

Wizards

(2-8, 0-5 Away)

http://a1.espncdn.com/combiner/i?img=/i/teamlogos/nba/500/scoreboard/phi.png&h=70&w=70

76ers

(2-9, 2-5 Home)

The two worse teams played and Philadephia won. 

Enjoy the GIFT with the NY Knicks.
    Value has blown out to $2.80 for NY Knicks to win.

Starts in 5 minutes.
    that was the worse game I have seen played by a team that is up against a team that is terrible.

NY 18 24 23 47 112
    WSH 24 28 35 32 119

NY turned up to play the Q4 but they were already down by 22+ points.  

NY Knicks are now banned for the season as they can't win games against Washington they may also struggle against Philadelphia later this season.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Unlucky porty a couple more minutes might have been a different story!

Leave me out of punting on teams playing for lottery picks
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    The Knicks players obviously not happy with Phil Jackson's posse comments about Lebron's crew. He should have just said 'entourage'
    Saw Vinnie on The Daily Show the other night
    Golden State v Boston

This should be a smash up by the first half and with a 15 pt lead.

So taking the First half option.

First Half - Line 

Golden State Warriors
    Golden State v Boston
    29 - 27

The second quarter was close right down to the final minute of the game within 4 points where it got out to 7 points with 14 seconds left.  

That was a close first half and Golden State are consistent to score 50+ per half.

Halftime1234T

Warriors

(9-2, 5-1 Away)

Celtics

(6-5, 4-1 Home)

Enjoy your day.

The strategic goal is to get a 5 win streak with this over the course of the week.

This will be another second game for back to back with Golden State

Golden State v Milwaukee - (9:30 am 20 November 2016 WA time)

The great thing is that Golden State rested their players with their win last night.

Golden State -5 for first half

First Half - Line 

Golden State Warriors

Golden State 69 - 66 Milwaukee

Golden State then come out in Q3 and just continue to score.  There is a bit of a pressure on Golden State to win and not lose again to Milwaukee.

Will begin again after the loss of Golden State for first half.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    Warriors look like they're in coast mode until the finals. Steph looks happy to let Durrant to stuff the stat sheet for now. All those 3-1 jokes might come back to haunt the Cavs if those two teams meet in the finals again.
    Seriously there is nothing in the EASTERN Conference that will beat a healthy Cleveland team.

As for the Western Conference.
    Golden State
    San Antonio

LA Clippers

The season is a show piece and that you take the teams during live investment and you get value as players are rested in games or if there is a blowout in the Q4.

Chicago v Denver

Today the analysis brings up Chicago to win at $1.80 First half or you could take the -0.5 @ $1.91

Game starts at 10 am WA

First Half - Straight 

Chicago Bulls
    Denver Nuggets

First Half - Line 

Chicago Bulls
    Denver Nuggets
    Well that was a saving 2 point shot by Wade to finish at Half time 60 - 60.

Halftime
    1234T
    CHI312960
    DEN194160
  • hashhash    7,495 posts

pfft pathetic by the bulls to lead 31-19 in the first qtr then allow the nuggets to open the 2nd qtr with a 16-0 run... you'd be absolutely filthy if you took the bulls with the minus 0.5

its amazing how close these games are to the lines that are set... makes you wonder if the players know what the totals and lines are set at and how much they influence them

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    Even if you backed the Bulls first half straight out you lose. Anybody who can consistently win on the NBA will go down as the greatest punter of all time. Great game but good luck!

I think you get half your divi because there was no draw option available?

i'll know this arvo if Du Sumpent wins r8 at sandown as I had it in multi with it

• troopertrooper    681 posts
    betting on nba is just not worth the hassle

hash likes this post.

Yes if no draw option available...should get half...$1.80 will become 0.90.
    AD has a quiet day, yet the pelicans win away, v's Atlanta !

How good is Porzingis going ??????

Westbrook 34 & 12 !!! so far v Lakers (1 min to go)

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited November 2016
    The best line bettors in the world work to getting it right think about 53% of the time to give them a margin of winning overall. Get it right 50% of the time..they lose. But they are the first to say getting it right about 55-60% of the time is impossible, think they aim for about 53% for the season.If you are correct 53% of the time and wrong 47% you will finish nicely ahead. But 51% right and 49% wrong you lose. ( with the $1.90 ) Excuse the pun but it's a fine line.
    Depends which bookmaker you use whether they returned it as 1/2 dividend or just a refund.

One thing I learned many years ago is KNOW the rules for when it is a push as to how the return is for yourself as 0.90 is now worth it.

you have to get 72% right to make a profit is using the same amount every time and that it will be worth the time and effort.

Lakers keep pushing and getting the score for their team over 100 points, which can make it interesting for the game totals or team totals.

if you are interested to know and that you want to invest live on games. When a team scores Over 30 points and the opposition scores Less than 25 points the following quarter the team that lost wins the quarter 86% of the time.  

The NBA is a profitable sport if you are selective and take time to analyse and get value for various options as there are usually over 100 markets on the game.

Portside said:

if you are interested to know and that you want to invest live on games. When a team scores Over 30 points and the opposition scores Less than 25 points the following quarter the team that lost wins the quarter 86% of the time.  

The NBA is a profitable sport if you are selective and take time to analyse and get value for various options as there are usually over 100 markets on the game.

pretty much what happened yesterday then? bulls score 30 plus kept the nuggets to 19 then the following qtr the nuggets won it...

live betting in any sport can be very profitable as I mentioned to riders yesterday, you just need to pick when the swing in the game is about to happen and jump on

eg. look for the teams that are slow starters, the ones that cant play a full 4 quarters etc, ones that grind the close games out and win, teams that have big certain qurters... (I've been told the 3rd qtr in wildcats games are where they drop off and tend to let teams back in) all this info and knowledge can help lock in big odds live

I was close to getting paid big last Thursday when the clippers started $1.08 and got out to as much as $3.50 into the third qtr only down by 15 or so points against Brooklyn I think... they got within 4 points into the last qtr and were as short as $1.20 (perfect trading option) but instead I let the bet ride and they ended up losing... then after the game my mate turns to me and says "that's been their bogey team for years now, so many times they've been upset by them!"  

Minnesota currently are very strong in first half but are a young team and get beaten in Q3 and teams win.

The knowledge built up over years and statistics and analysis though when teams trade players, coaches it can change the complexity of the information and that there is serious problems.

Clearly illustrated with the last 2 years of LA Lakers with Kobe on the tour of a career end.  Now there is a new coach and the young players are scoring and producing 100+ scores.  Today was 110 team total which got down to 100 as they only got 49, though the Lakers got 106.  
    The beauty is that Golden State and Lakers play again so it will be another smash up by Golden State with another 120+ team total.