G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 17 Non Members

Barbaro meats add

West Australian Racing
I'm sorry, I love a steak and love my meat but geez the adds that Barbaro meats throw up make me consider being a vegetarian (spits at feet).
Seedy and very poor and utter failure.

(Constructive criticism)

Comments

• RightOakAuntRightOakAunt    44 posts
    edited July 2017
    The fact that you are moved too posting about it means the marketers have done there jobs well
    Half the battle for adds to work they have to grab attention which in this case is a big ✔️.
  • CPLCPL    632 posts

The fact that you are moved too posting about it means the marketers have done there jobs well
    Half the battle for adds to work they have to grab attention which in this case is a big ✔️.

That's half correct but you want the consumer to buy from you not be turned off from your brand like it smells like an old fart.
  • dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Wes Cameron is no marketing expert lets be honest
  • LendmefiftyLendmefifty    227 posts
    Well, I'm going to take the opportunity to give a plug to my butcher. Meat Connoisseur in Woodvale has some awesome snags, take away roast meals and euro small goods.

Darrbs, dungy, CPL likes this post.

• DarrbsDarrbs    410 posts
    Can't say I've heard the ad but the meat at barbaros is bloody beautiful. Star of the North in currumbine is top knotch as well ;)

Lendmefifty, dungy likes this post.

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    we're spoiled around north perth for good butchers...  =P~

Tucool likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,738 posts
    I give some of those north Perth butchers horse a bit of a chance today
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Probably some of the best meat you will ever get is at Barbaro's. Di prima qualita'! 
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    dungy said:

Wes Cameron is no marketing expert lets be honest

I always thought he had a marketing degree ???

• buffybuffy    273 posts
    Damien. Wash your mouth out with soap! Mr Dung e said Wes is no marketing expert so that must be right. Simon Millar cant train. and Jack Darling is paid $700000 a year and cant play footy. Dungy said all those things so they must be right. Cos he knows these things.

brady likes this post.

• buffybuffy    273 posts
    And Mr Dungy said fyfe would resign at freo 1.4 mill per year so thats what he is getting
    buffy said:

Damien. Wash your mouth out with soap! Mr Dung e said Wes is no marketing expert so that must be right. Simon Millar cant train. and Jack Darling is paid $700000 a year and cant play footy. Dungy said all those things so they must be right. Cos he knows these things.

Spot on squeeze lol lol
    buffy said:

Actually I no one thing you kick bins lol lol and that's a moral keep it coming it's fun
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    When your communicating with dungy everything is fun lol lol

Even when the vile posts get deleted by admin...its all just lol lol

When you add a lol you can say anything you want...when you add 2 lol, you are the greatest funny man... Don't know why i didn't catch on a long time ago!!!!

oops, nearly forgot lol lol
  • DaggerVeeDaggerVee    35 posts
    The best meat. Tremendous butcher shop.
    I'll keep going there unless we can start putting some Dockers on the BBQ.

Darrbs likes this post.

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    In NSW many years ago, there was a decade of appalling advertisements from an old hag called Joyce Mayne. People hated the add's but never forgot her. She was a multi that rivaled Gerry Harvey and his retail empire. I believe the Domayne franchise is a continuation run by family members to this day, but that is only a guess.

Brand building is a science. Mega millions are spent on it. So if Barbaro Butchers can achieve these results in retention of brand via this campaign, then in some cheap and small way it is a huge success for them.

Good luck to them, if they were not so far away from me I would go there after all this talk.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Id never heard of them... have now... 
  • tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    Any relation to the old BARBARELLAS shops
  • rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Diva get your rump down there mate.Owner a mate of mine and his meat and service is top shelf with great friendly staff!

RIO, TheDiva, tofarkennard likes this post.

• CPLCPL    632 posts
    No ones said it's a bad place to buy meat or there bad people but the adds on the radio are the worse you'd ever hear.