G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 14 Non Members
No Willie today he's off in South Australia for the Balaklava Cup to ride Chocolate Holic which has been scratched...

two of the best today in Miracle Man & Lorentinio 

Comments

• dungydungy    9,278 posts
    Horses don't respond to Lucy under the stick a spell in the gym wouldn't hurt
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    well..not a pot of her as such but I just steer clear..reckon I would be WAY in front adopting that policy.
  • udontknowudontknow    483 posts
    hash said:

No Willie today he's off in South Australia for the Balaklava Cup to ride Chocolate Holic which has been scratched...

incorrect. Pike is riding balf's choice in the cup. Brad rawiller was on chocoholic
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    Isn't it possible you just underestimated the winner? Isn't it possible that Lucy Warwick got everything out of the fave and it had every mortal chance? It beat the rest of the field comfortably. I backed the winner thinking it had the best chance in the race. The price was a bonus.
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    winner was too good to my eye... nothing to do with Lucy. 
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    what was CJP's excuse on Miracle Man then....... the fence may be off like it was last wednesday
    udontknow said:

hash said:

incorrect. Pike is riding balf's choice in the cup. Brad rawiller was on chocoholic
    rode the winner too.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Lee Newman's back today, first race ride back since the fall? Good luck to him,Star of Value might go ok for him in the next.
    does Darren Macaulay have a share in the sire Demerit or something   :-$

give me a spell, no one wants to constantly hear him bang on about a sire and how many winners we've had by it today 
  • AmtheoneAmtheone    41 posts
    hash said:

give me a spell, no one wants to constantly hear him bang on about a sire and how many winners we've had by it today 
    He needs to be called out for this. 

It is a disgrace and now we are getting "infomercials" on The Sports Daily about stallions. You just hit the off button when these things come on. 

edited September 2017
    any form students out there that can give us a breakdown of the first few sectionals run in the 6th
    I don't even think horses run that fast in Toowoomba over those 800m sprint races up there 
    8-}
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    hash said:

any form students out there that can give us a breakdown of the first few sectionals run in the 6th

I don't even think horses run that fast in Toowoomba over those 800m sprint races up there 
    8-}
    the first 400m of race 6 was run in 24.41, nothing special. In the 1000m maiden (race 1) they went out in 24.75 and the first 3 at the turn ran the placings. So in race 6 they only went the first 400m 2 lengths quicker than the maiden.

hash likes this post.

TheDiva said:

udontknow said:

hash said:

rode the winner too.

Rode a double should have ridden 3 kid sits on ok lol
    hash said:

Was never riding Chocholic Rawiller was named Ryan Balfour flew him over to ride Balfs choice as it was weighted light and got the job done
    hash said:

Bit harsh, treble by a local sire, worthy of mention surely?

thefalcon likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    TheDiva said:

hash said:

Obviously got paid to do the commercial for the sire so just giving it a bit of a push along for free. I see it as looking after a client. (Gotta look after the guys that pay the bills).
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^^^^ wrong, para....
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    edited September 2017
    Nope disagree falc. If that was my mic i would be ploughing that sire down everyones throat. If he cant say anything about 3 winners on a 8 race card and highlight it as an achievement worth beholding as an industry we should just pack it in (whether paid or not)
  • ThumperThumper    820 posts
    Nice of him to make the new bloke in the yard feel welcome today. Shame the bloke that's been doing a great job filing in wasn't awarded the same courtesy
  • AmtheoneAmtheone    41 posts
    Thumper said:

Nice of him to make the new bloke in the yard feel welcome today. Shame the bloke that's been doing a great job filing in wasn't awarded the same courtesy

Correct and well spotted Thumper. 

What a utterly appalling display by the state's No. 1 racecaller for the last 3 weeks. Not once could he spit out the name Richard Bell to lead him into the interviews. The guy clearly has some serious issues. 

Funny thing is he will read this and then blow up on Saturday that only idiots write on PTT or social media. Well Darren have a good hard look at yourself as your childish behaviour over the last few weeks was an embarrassment. 

We heard it mate. 
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    was it Richard Bell????.... :-?
    TheDiva said:

hash said:

yes, no doubt give it a mention but no need to fap on about it pre race (before Loretino won the race) post race, as soon as the winner crosses the line and some more...
    Amtheone said:

Thumper said:

Correct and well spotted Thumper. 

What a utterly appalling display by the state's No. 1 racecaller for the last 3 weeks. Not once could he spit out the name Richard Bell to lead him into the interviews. The guy clearly has some serious issues. 

Funny thing is he will read this and then blow up on Saturday that only idiots write on PTT or social media. Well Darren have a good hard look at yourself as your childish behaviour over the last few weeks was an embarrassment. 

We heard it mate. 
    childish? please.... you have an axe to grind. 

RightOakAunt likes this post.

This discussion has been closed.