G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 33 Non Members

IDEALINDIAMONDS

Harness & Greyhounds
Former Kiwi Idealindiamonds is the big firmer for the TAB in Interdominion betting....now just $26 :-O

Tabtouch $26

Bet365 $34

Sportsbet $41

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    And I bet nothing else drifted!
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited September 2017
    Haha...was thinking just the same thing....a quick perusal....and look punters make sure you are sitting down for this...Master Jaxon on Tabtouch has drifted from $29 to $31 <:-P
    Master Jaxon.

Bet 365 $301

Sportsbet $301

Tabtouch $31

This is not a misprint - a lazy 270 points shorter on Tabtouch. There the best :-c

RIO likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts

Former Kiwi Idealindiamonds is the big firmer for the TAB in Interdominion betting....now just $26 :-O

Tabtouch $26

Bet365 $34

Sportsbet $41

Vic TAB $51

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited September 2017
    Master Jaxon is $76 a Place with the other corporates.

Here for a drum you get $8.50.

Gamble responsibly.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Surprised that Idealindiamonds has shortened....exported to Aus last July with very modest form....last 3 starts as a 5 year old in NZ were 10th, 8th and 10th. For a 6 year old, very lightly raced, just 18 starts for 8 wins and around 50k in stakes. Only one stand out run about 2 years ago when he went 1.56.3 winning a junior drivers race, therwise, very moderate times. Breeding is okayish...opulent the best performed from his dam and he is a brother to Dibaba. Would need to show massive improvement to contend.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Leave the bloody Collie Horse alone please (Master Jaxon)
    No knocks on Master Jaxon whatsoever and from previous campaign looks a promising type.It's the differential in odds - that's the point.

jum likes this post.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    To be honest the 300/1 is probably unders. Sorry Jum.

Gilgamesh, jum likes this post.

edited September 2017
    What about Chariots the 100/1 Stroganoff , Tommy Be Good , Lady Dupree and Hugh Victor....understand the liability factor....by that I mean as the market gets closer to race time...there is more fluidity in the prices...eg. If you put $200 on Stroganoff right now at 100/1 ( yeah riiiiiight ) they would be obliged to bring him into 33/1....there just isn't enough money involved at the moment not to do otherwise.

Hence the $31 Master Jaxon....but at the same time the prices of 100/1 are a joke especially when they won't be running in the heats let alone the final. Back them now and they don't even start in the heats - no refunds - an insult to the intelligence.
    edited September 2017
    Now I'm not sure if there is such a word as fluidity...could be physics related so JJ will know.

Did physics at school but not for long...the teacher who knew I loved cricket...wrote on my exam paper...'all out for 27' . Think that meant failure ^#(^
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    In Physics, a fluid is a substance that continuously deforms under applied stress....in punting, the fluid generally flows from me( the punter) to thee (the bookie) thus deforming my wallet. In the case of betting pre event all in, unless you know something extraordinary that no one else does, then it is generally an "unders" donation. And they rarely succeed....think Pure Steel at the Adelaide Inters, think Red Vicar at Albion Park Inters >:P then think Juniors Image :-$

edited September 2017
    Number of pre-post bets I've had in my life - approximately zero. Wasn't for lack of trying...remember those old Caulfield Cup Melbourne Cup doubles charts ?

They would be in the old Sporting Globe newspaper or the Sportsman and some years would even get a bookie to post them in the mail. Year after year was going to back something from way out but never did. No regrets!

It's just that - if your horse is scratched anytime before final field is declared - you're sunk. As for better odds just check out Master Jaxon. ( Apologies Jum ) .
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

To be honest the 300/1 is probably unders. Sorry Jum.

I'm not disagreeing with you lads.
    jum said:

Leave the bloody Collie Horse alone please (Master Jaxon)

Was written with a big smile on my face. I like the horse, But the inters, I doubt it.

• ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Idealindiamonds has a bit of work to do.

Ranked 81 in first set. just two ahead of Tanaka Eagle,
    Did realise that you were most likely in jest Jum...what would be great if he really did come on in this campaign and made the final. Put me back in my place anyway haha.

jum likes this post.