G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members

Ribbon Of Light Friday.

Harness & Greyhounds
Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
edited October 2017 Harness & Greyhounds
Investing on a few rough place chances and a couple of eachway bets.

Race 1. Very small and Place only - # 3. Tajie Baby & # 10. Gunna Get Lucky. They should get soft runs from the draws...they will need to!

Race 4. Eachway - # 5. Sea Cider. Her run on Tuesday after tramping wide early before breezing was a good run. She toughed it out well. Also eachway # 6. Mattjestic Star was a great run when third three starts ago at $115.60 possibly a flash in the pan effort and next two attempts just reasonable but this looks a more suitable race. There both between 14/1 and 20/1 - only hopeful. But you never know.

Race 5. Place - # 10. Dredlock Rockstar not much luck lately and needs a little to run a drum..hope he gets it!

Race 6. Place only - # 10. American Boy & # 11. Condrieu. Backline draws and possible peg runs.. both big prices...skinny end of the prize hopefully.

Race 7. Eachway 2 x 6 basis - # 3. Cut For An Ace going well this guy the second two starts ago was outstanding. Last week good too. Tricky race though. Just seven starters and six wining chances.

Race 9. Eachway 3 x 7 basis - # 1. Rudimental Sol got the draw! Saw him at Pinjarra one day - thundered home to win at 66/1. Not a lot since! Barrier one unders price haha but maybe this 'one' can get the job done for me.

Comments

• DuffmanDuffman    141 posts
    Race 1: millwood sienna / rockin the boys
    Race 2: bettor bling / she’s artful / sea me smile
    Race 3: Johnny disco / char do neigh
    Race 4: sightseeing anvil / el machine and mattjestic star
    Race 5: itzbettor to win
    Best value dredlock and courage tells
    Race 6: el hombre 7-1 could lead and win could sit on premier and win
    Condrieu best value
    Race 7: Ideal Tyson / major reality
    Race 8: livura
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited October 2017
    Was thinking that about El Hombre...a sit on the Premier should assure him of running at least second. However on last weeks confident drive might he may try to lead all the way. Condrieu from the eleven is drawn directly behind 200/1 chance Torreto...straight left to the pegs Condrieu!

El Hombre should either be in front or more likely behind the leader ..which puts American Boy and Condrieu either behind leader and three back pegs...or three back and four back.

If Toretto crosses El Hombre we are all in trouble haha couldn't happen in a million years. :-S
    edited October 2017
    Hoping the Kalgoorlie Quaddie might be gettable and worth a shot at.

Race 5 # 3. Estocada 7. A Bit Ruthless 8. Machs A Pearler.

Race 6 # 3. Scoobys Delight 4. Stroganoff 6. Mr. Ardee 7. She's Turbo Charged.

Race 7. # 1. Illusination 2. Well Enough Said.

Race 8 # 1. Whitbys Gamble 2. Zara Whitby 5. Cool Sassi 7. Maryonfire

$24 = 25% and same again but with just # 2. Well Enough Said in race seven. $12 = 25%.
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts

Was thinking that about El Hombre...a sit on the Premier should assure him of running at least second. However on last weeks confident drive might he may try to lead all the way. Condrieu from the eleven is drawn directly behind 200/1 chance Torreto...straight left to the pegs Condrieu!

El Hombre should either be in front or more likely behind the leader ..which puts American Boy and Condrieu either behind leader and three back pegs...or three back and four back.

If Toretto crosses El Hombre we are all in trouble haha couldn't happen in a million years. :-S

If you watch the Voak trains interview on GP tv he was keen to lead on El Hombre, mind you that was done tues afternoon when he hasnt consulted the stable.

Simply Susational the one main ber for me with a couple of dollars ew Justa Horse the last on Voaks confidence.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts
    edited October 2017

Hoping the Kalgoorlie Quaddie might be gettable and worth a shot at.

Race 5 # 3. Estocada 7. A Bit Ruthless 8. Machs A Pearler.

Race 6 # 3. Scoobys Delight 4. Stroganoff 6. Mr. Ardee 7. She's Turbo Charged.

Race 7. # 1. Illusination 2. Well Enough Said.

Race 8 # 1. Whitbys Gamble 2. Zara Whitby 5. Cool Sassi 7. Maryonfire

$24 = 25% and same again but with just # 2. Well Enough Said in race seven. $12 = 25%.

You've left a winner out of there Riders, Toinfinity and beyond
    edited October 2017
    Left one horse out of the Quaddie reluctantly and that was To Infinityandbeyond...looks likely to get the pie ride sitting behind the leader too. Thought a tricky affair that race...Scoobys Delight and Stroganoff may go hard for the lead too.

Put in Mr. Ardee and not sure about him...he's the query runner. Think She's Turbo might come off the pegs and race in the one out line. Good even race that one and even A Boy Names Rosie thought was a good price and a rough hope but left him out.

Decided to take on Trust My Judgment in the first leg from the one...then bugger it...I'll do the same with To Infinityandbeyond in the second leg. There both threats though.

Stroganoff was much better at Bunbury behind the smart Three Blind Mice. So one more chance too for him!
    I thought he leads and wins can't see him sitting or getting crossed
    Yeah right...could do..Stroganoff normally gets away pretty fast and Kristian Hawkins can like to attack...looking back and from memory but have seen Scoobys Delight on occasions go forward in a hurry too.

If Infinity leads then She's Turbo Charged would stay behind him and be very hard to beat.
    Yep agree about Turbo just think infinity will be doing all it can and will be holding up
    edited October 2017
    Back to race 4 Gloucester Park..very very tricky race..noticed commentator has selected Atlastalone to run second...am on small eachway outsiders Sea Cider and Mattjestic Star however Atlastalone was the other roughie thought had a hope...but just can't catch him..had been in good form then some disappointing efforts before being superbly driven by Mick Grantham and winning well at about 20/1. Next two runs not so good again.

Drawn awkwardly in the seven but is a stablemate of Sea Cider and the commentator might be onto something so better have a $10 saver on. The favourite Yackandah hard to beat and could possibly dictate the race up near the front and win but won't back him as a favourite. Granthams drive looks a good chance and Smo is the query runner...Voak..barrier 1. Even field.
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Race 1- Millview Sienna
    Race 2- She Could Be Good
    Race 3- Johnny Disco
    Race 4- Sightseeing Anvil
    Race 5- Mach Time
    Race 6- El Hombre
    Race 7- Ideal Tyson
    Race 8- Livura
    Race 9- Rudimental Sol
    edited October 2017
    Great drive Chris Voak behind Tajie Baby..three back the pegs from gate three , somehow slotting in there ahead of Gunna Get Lucky from the ten. The difference between running third or Irene good night.

Good effort Gunna Get Lucky.. if could have got three back pegs would have run third. Or just needed Rockin The Boys who looked liked dropping off to do so...but the Rock kept on rocking.
    Race 4...amazing race..as unlucky as Sightseeing Anvil may have been...Mattjestic Star lost around 30 metres at the start. Coming from last with along sustained run was a remarkable effort. The way the race was run would have suited him down to the ground if he could have slotted in the running line.

Duffman likes this post.

Thunderstruck dislikes this post.

Can anyone tell me what Aldo was doing on Our Clarissa? Was about as tactically sound as Trust My Judgement last week
  • ciscocisco    805 posts
    I was on Trust my Judgement last week Rocket I feel your pain!!

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Dreadlock has Dreadluck

Ridersonthestorm33, Duffman likes this post.

edited October 2017
    Goodness gracious... A Bit Ruthless and Machs A Pearler all they will be able to do for the next twenty four hours is blink..they'll still be tired next Wednesday. Who drove those two ?! Go back and enroll at reinsman school.

cisco likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Just ducking outside to check if it's a full moon! Race 4 was anything but boring...Mattjestic Star looks a handful to drive as does Smo, El Machine looked home, forget Sightseeing Anvil ever went around, then Yacka comes again to win and then Mattjestic runs a huge race to grab 3rd. Had to watch it again to take it all in. And then there is Kalgoorlie!!! Rycroft brings back some sanity but some hard luck stories as well. The really quick 3rd quarter was the key to that win....because he was labouring a bit up the straight. Terrific drive.

Ridersonthestorm33, cisco likes this post.

Too right JJ..and a good drive their by Ryan Warwick on Condrieu...switched three back the pegs early ( right thing to do ) eased out just at the right time...and into the placings he comes.

cisco likes this post.

Huge run Simply Susational. Thought would find it tough to win in the breeze. Not much between them but all credit to the winner. Work outside Ideal Tyson and win the race...you've done well.
    Took me all week but I finally backed a winner, cant go wrong backing Ryan Warwick can we fellas! :))

Ridersonthestorm33, JayJay, cisco likes this post.

Yep, it's gotta be a full moon....somewhere!!! For the first time since about 1968, I got a trifecta 5,2 and 6 for a massive 65 bucks, then I switch over to have a peek at Auckland and.....

edited October 2017
    Ryan Warwick...last five drives.

Bettor Not Bitter 1st . Millview Sienna 1st. Fifth Edition 1st. Condrieu ( 40/1 ) 2nd. Simply Susational 1st.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    508 posts
    Three wins and a close second from 4 drives. No deep odds on pops. Still cant get due credit. Oh well. Guess his record still does the talking

JayJay likes this post.

edited October 2017
    Come back very well Susational but 2 top shelf drives it's last two wins. To win from the breeze ain't easy and full credit to horse, trainer and driver. And a good thing Susational added value to the quaddie at $18 bucks.
    edited October 2017
    Rudimental Sol...just $2 ? Sheeesh...can't believe I've got sucked into another barrier one horse at rock bottom odds...two starts ago this horse ran unplaced behind Sightseeing Anvil and started on tote at kid you not...$186.20. Cmon you good thing [-O<
    Race 9, no thanks, a no bet race for me. I''l sit back and bask on my trifecta winnings
    :)

Rocket_Reign likes this post.

Haha I backed that Joker last week....
    edited October 2017
    1 vote. Clinton Hall brought Yackandandah back from the brink of defeat to victory.

2 votes. The Riddler - Stuart MacDonald driving I'm Batman with flair and panache.

3 votes. Without doubt and @2timewinners will agree....Ryan Warwick clearly b.o.g.

2lifetimewinners, cisco likes this post.

Three wins and a close second from 4 drives. No deep odds on pops. Still cant get due credit. Oh well. Guess his record still does the talking

Hope he doesnt get he credit and keep backing them I say! For what its worth I dont think he's the best driver but as a punter with the stats staring you in the face you'd be mad not to back him.

cisco likes this post.