G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members
Just a stab but I’m flying to Perth tonight with my wife for a meeting with an American friend that likes his racing.
I just thought it would be nice to take him to the races on Saturday so I’d love to buy 3 members tickets or a high class marque?
Can anyone help me out as I believe I need a Perth racing member to help purchase tickets or if anyone knows a top end marque I’d be very grateful?
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Hi CPL just ring up the office at PR and ask for members tickets if u want members floor. Not sure of cost. For a marquee or private have a look on the Perth racing website. best area on course IMO is the deck area, close to everything with a good view of the goings on.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    CPL it costs $50 to purchase members passes for Saturday ($150 on Cup Day!!!). i'm sure if u rang PR said u were interstate and meeting a yank they would oblige.
    let us know how u get along.

Coldy likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    if you do it tomorrow would save u paying entry fee...go for it...the office is directly opposite ascot...lee steer house...easy to park etc...ring first..
  • CPLCPL    632 posts
    Thank you Falcon I will for sure.
  • CPLCPL    632 posts
    CPL said:

Picked up tickets yesterday so thank you people.
    If you see a little fat guy with his pockets turned inside out standing beside a old tall grey haired American then that’s me.
    Happy punting

rustyh, thefalcon likes this post.

• JellJell    1,201 posts
    CPL said:

CPL said:

Picked up tickets yesterday so thank you people.
    If you see a little fat guy with his pockets turned inside out standing beside a old tall grey haired American then that’s me.
    Happy punting
    Go in positive CPL. I want you too aim for this:
    jpeg
    jpeg
    scrooge_mcduck-e1334907919275.jpeg

jum, RIO, oldhendo likes this post.