G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 38 Non Members
did he have a tumble at gerro?
hope he's OK

Comments

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Macca just said he is at Gero Hospital but initial reports are that he is OK
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    geez looked nasty too.
  • bradybrady    1,452 posts
    Will he ride tomorrow ?
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    Looking at the fall I'd think he may be keeping his feet up for a while.

Had a nice book too!
  • tonytony    2,361 posts
    edited February 2018
    Macca's last comment (before the last) was that Brodie was on his way back from the hospital, but
    he (Macca) had heard Brodie may have a broken collar bone.
  • The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Broken collar bone. 6weeks :(
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    If you read this forum
    Get well champ. And a speedy recovery. You are one of my favourite hoops in Perth.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• JellJell    1,201 posts
    Noooo, I was going to back Ripper Rio to improve tomorrow down in class and with #BackBrodieGrabARoadie riding with the claim :(

Get well soon buddy :-bd
  • Tigers2014Tigers2014    66 posts
    :D

rooboy, jum likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts

:D

all the best to him over East
    looking forward to seeing him mix it and hopefully match it with the big boys in sydney 
    :-SS

rooboy, jum likes this post.

Thanks hash !
    The advice and experience he will learn will be amazing, I’m so thankful and grateful he has been given this opportunity

Thunderstruck, RIO, hash, spinking, rooboy, jum likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Good fit for the young fella . Hopefully he's like a sponge and absorbs what he can riding against the likes of the Bowman Avdulla and co. Put your head down young fella forget about WA for a while and see where this stint can possibly take you

Tigers2014 likes this post.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    pharque, that's a bit premature IMHO.
    hope he keeps his head and not think he's Munro reincarnated...and takes that bauble out of his ear..as least while he's riding.
    Bit premature ? Gai made the call I’m sure the lady knows what she’s doing :))

RIO likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Will come back well drilled in life i think. Gai doesnt take a backward step. Hair must be neat, must be clean shaved all the time etc etc.

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    make or break him...young chris parnham found it hard to handle the demands of Tulloch Lodge.
    Hes had his spirit broken a few times :))
    Said in the article on cris he had been feeling a bit down of late. Might have been reading PTT

rooboy likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Wish him well ;;;;;; Sydney you 'll  no pretty quick  if  you fit, best asset any apprentice  can have  the ability to use the whip in the left hand when racing clockwise  ....

N.Z. apprentice sam weatherley  been there a month had 30 odd rides and 5 city winners has the backing of  waller stable   going real well …( without a left..as yet)
    Not the end of world if you can't use the left g.boss never rode a winner with whip in the left..

spinking said:

Said in the article on cris he had been feeling a bit down of late. Might have been reading PTT

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger

:)>- :)>-

jum, hash, thefalcon likes this post.

paraletic said:

Will come back well drilled in life i think. Gai doesnt take a backward step. Hair must be neat, must be clean shaved all the time etc etc.

being clean shaven is no issue for someone that hasn't sprouted facial hair yet  :P

RIO likes this post.

spinking said:

not sure if sarcasm or being serious or having a dig but there's a bit of pressure on these kids these days to perform, produce results and still maintain a balanced (social) life and if you were genuinely having a dig it might pay to know where his comments have come from and why before throwing the boot in   ;)

spinking dislikes this post.

• tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    If I wasn't apprenticed in the east struggling for opportunities with a decent claim I'll be doing the opposite and heading over here I've never seen The Apprentice rain so thin

RIO likes this post.

• tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    *ranks

RIO likes this post.

how many apprentices can say they ever had the opportunity to ride for Gai though
    Wasn't having a dig at all Hash read his article. He says himself that he was feeling a bit down so don't accuse me of having a dig.The bit about reading PTT was said tongue in cheek to apply some humour. And what you think there is only pressure on apprentice jockeys to get results and maintain a balanced social life.  Actually please explain how I was having a dig that's if you have a explanation
    hash said:

paraletic said:

being clean shaven is no issue for someone that hasn't sprouted facial hair yet  :P

Hahaha I was going to say the same thing :))
    And either way love him or hate him I’m just over joyed for the opportunity for him

spinking, jum, Thunderstruck likes this post.

spinking said:

Wasn't having a dig at all Hash read his article. He says himself that he was feeling a bit down so don't accuse me of having a dig.The bit about reading PTT was said tongue in cheek to apply some humour. And what you think there is only pressure on apprentice jockeys to get results and maintain a balanced social life.  Actually please explain how I was having a dig that's if you have a explanation

by your comment re him possibly reading PTT I assumed you were having a dig as if he to says he upset from whats been said, it's been well documented on here lately by plenty including myself of a few bad rides or results not going his way etc
    I thought you were implying his reason for "being down" was from what has been said on here (def not the case) you said you weren't so we can leave it at that
    apologies for not knowing where your coming from, too many keyboard warriors dribbling shiit on here these days it's hard to keep up, my bad 

spinking likes this post.