G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

• matt   21 seconds ago
1 Members & 24 Non Members

Race Programme Calendar

West Australian Racing
does anyone know when the 2018 Belmont season racing programme is available on CRIS or if it is, where?

or are you able to go back and view the 2017 Belmont season calendar?

Comments

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    edited March 2018
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    page 46 is the end of the calendar... goes till the 31st of May and ends there mate  :-??
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    how abut that.. Saw it come up and thought, yep there it is.

Maybe with the handicapping review they don't want to get too far ahead of themselves????

Last thing they want is for owners to be able to make an informed decision about when they are going to bring their horses back into work!!

jum likes this post.

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    Goes up 6 months at a time, so must be getting close now.
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Tivers said:

Goes up 6 months at a time, so must be getting close now.

So only 4 months late...Yep that's acceptable

I heard - second hand so probably a lie - that an owner rang up RWWA recently and said "i've just bought my horse back in to work and there are no races for him for 3 weeks". to of which the reply from the valued member of the team was. "Well maybe you should have checked that out before you decided to bring your horse back at this time of the year"

How ironic is that when they only have 2 months of scheduled racing ahead of them!!!! hahahaha
    6 months at a time, not 6 months ahead.

RIO likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    edited March 2018
    RIO said:

Maybe with the handicapping review they don't want to get too far ahead of themselves????

Last thing they want is for owners to be able to make an informed decision about when they are going to bring their horses back into work!!

calm down Damo #mrnegative

RIO likes this post.

• RIORIO    14,882 posts
    Geez it took a long time @hash been blasting out crap all day and finally someone has checked me on it!!!!! Will go back to sleep for another month or two now...hahaha ;-)
  • TheFunksterTheFunkster    3,840 posts
    Tivers said:

Actually 3 months at a time. The last two updates to what is on RWWA website were after I asked on both occassions.....
  • RIORIO    14,882 posts

Tivers said:

Actually 3 months at a time. The last two updates to what is on RWWA website were after I asked on both occassions.....
    hahahahahahahaha.....And the same people are driving a review of handicapping!!!!! hahahaha
    6 months would be how often I look

RIO likes this post.

• DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    hash said:

RIO said:

calm down Damo #mrnegative
    "That's nice"