G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 6 Non Members

Ascot Wed 13/03

West Australian Racing
ChrisChris    5,218 posts
Not a shabby card.

R2. Clever Dick & Browing (short, but interesting trial)
R3. West Fifty Fourth (wins today)
R4. Just Dougie, not sure how the old timer is fave?
R5. Four Letter Werd - overdue win and can go on
R7. Missi Delta - all the talk last start
R8. Invisi Pro excellent LS, Vermont Lady - good form, good jock, big price.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    R6 Whilst she is only 2nd up i like Racy Ava..$26 for the Oaks is worth a spec before she wins tomorrow and the price trims up.

R8 Texas Moon, the form behind Art Series last prep cannot be denied and Shooter is in good riding form atm B-)

jum likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited March 2018
     A very rare go at most of the card and each way at least.....

R2 POLITE PASS 
    R3 PIRATE'S FORTUNE
    R4 BORN BLUE
    R5 MUSICAL ART
    R6 MODERN NEWS
    R7 ON STAGE 
    R8 LUCKY LINDA LULU
  • ColdyColdy    1,720 posts
    Very Hard to find winners today
    Quaddie donation before scratchings
    1,5,7,9 / 1,4,5,11,12/ 4,8/ 2,5,7  wishfull thinking i reckon

R6: Big Shot Paddy 
  • SKIDSSKIDS    1,006 posts
    If he handled the trip down, I rate Johns horse, Big Shot Paddy a chance in the 6th.
    Really like this guys action and turn of hoof, watch his last 2 runs.
    I'll be having a little E/W :-c
    Early Qauddie;
    2, 3, 4 & 8
    4 & 11

4 & 7 is your daily double.
    Qauddie donation

1,4,7,9 / 5,8,9,12 / 4,8 / 1,4,7,11

Coldy likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    daily double, we don't have them in WA skids, aren't they usually the second last and last race on the card? I wish we had trebles though (6,7,8) good way to salvage your money back after being ko'd in the first leg of your quaddie lol
    edited March 2018
    daily double, we don't have them in WA skids, aren't they usually the second last and last race on the card? I wish we had trebles though (6,7,8) good way to salvage your money back after being ko'd in the first leg of your quaddie lol

Yeah ... I did a double ticket :> race 7.>8 

Sportsbet do a treble on the last 3 at Ascot & a Daily double (race 6 & 8).

R5 - tough start to the quaddie, the only two you can sagely leave out are Booma Lacka and Young George (go wide in the first leg) 

Race 6 - 3 horses at odds i'm keen on, barriers would usually put me off but at the prices they are good eachway bets - Megadon $14, The Real Zeel $7 & Moschard $14, all go in that leg of the quaddie along with 1 & 12

R7 - Mississipi Delta (only best bet for the day) Cassowary Street & Blue Tracer go in that leg of the quaddie as insurance

R8 - Tellem We're Comen & Invisible Pro, leaning to the 5 at at the price, 1,7,10 go in that leg of the quaddie.

Chris's tip Vermont Lady in the last is already 27 into $9 
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    ^^ how they bet 26's VL is a mystery..must have been tired and emotional when he put it up.
    the previous jock is no slouch either....
  • ChelseaChelsea    1,369 posts
    Tycoon Legend on at $18 now $8.50
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Only rarely visit the dark side on the punt nowadays....but fair dinkum....how come you bounder followers couldn't find PIXATED in the second. Came off a strong Pinjarra trial to a good second from the outside gate at York then onto todays average maiden from gate 1 and A Castles.
    I got too keen after the homework and took $19 fixed with 3 minutes to go....ok but that a 30% drop on my last two fixed odds winners.....starting to sour up.
    More to come from PIXATED....he finds strongly late and has the early cruise speed to be up on the pace.

Paulo8 likes this post.

• runyonrunyon    569 posts
    R7 Cassowary Street

hash likes this post.

100th start and it's a winning one!! What an old marvel is New Time :D

jum, hash, SKIDS, Coldy, therealkramer likes this post.

fairytale stuff! Brittany will be all smiles today  :x :D :D

jum likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts

Gee I watched one Just "GO ROUND" in race 2 today.

Watch the replay, you cant miss it.

Only rarely visit the dark side on the punt nowadays....but fair dinkum....how come you bounder followers couldn't find PIXATED in the second. Came off a strong Pinjarra trial to a good second from the outside gate at York then onto todays average maiden from gate 1 and A Castles.

I got too keen after the homework and took $19 fixed with 3 minutes to go....ok but that a 30% drop on my last two fixed odds winners.....starting to sour up.
    More to come from PIXATED....he finds strongly late and has the early cruise speed to be up on the pace.

Any chance you can tip one today... before the race  :-?

what do you fancy for the last 3 races
    Bit of money for Paddy..... Cluck?? :-\"
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

The next is a nice race, 4 or 5 decent winning chances, I'm on Scarlet image. Think it is crying out for a trip, finally gets it today. might be a reason Durrant has sent this all over the country side.

Not too many 3 yr old filly's would have done the Kilometres  she has done to race. might have toughened her up a bit.

I got 31s last night $-)  Finger Crossed
  • jumjum    3,512 posts
    Coldy said:

I got 31s last night $-)  Finger Crossed

For today or the oaks ????

Giddyup little Ava and Joey ;)

Today Jum

R6 Whilst she is only 2nd up i like Racy Ava..$26 for the Oaks is worth a spec before she wins tomorrow and the price trims up.  

good call mate, well done on locking in what now looks like a big price!

jum, Thunderstruck likes this post.

Threw away a few dollars on Vaughn Sigleys problem child MAHUIKA @ $85 Hash ....I think he will turn out ok if he learns to settle....Paddy has to wrestle him before he rides him. Went ok after working until the gasman called 200m from home. Will follow him until browned off.
    Like Colonel Jessup in the second last trained by ex harness man FRK and has had a couple of runs to fit him for the 2200m . D Staek a big plus.
    Last start Albany winner Arfur Chance is by the sire of nice natured honest horses Patronize....shied at the winning post when winning but was in second gear. Rather backa decent priced horse with a touch of x about them than a fave any day.
    Couldn't help the little crow about R2 but will recede into my shell if neither of these two show up.
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

^:)^  Into 14s for oaks now

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Cheers lads..the start of my plan at least has fallen into place..few hurdles yet but she can figure in a months time hopefully.

oldhendo likes this post.

• DaggerVeeDaggerVee    35 posts
    A Fair Lady - any hope

Arfur ....$ 91 & $ 16 fixed ...e/w all day Hashman.....inexperience cost him the win 

hash, Thunderstruck likes this post.

Arfur Chance  :-O

another fellow forum member was on aswell... looked a chance a few strides from home until the Wizard cast his wand 
    ^:)^

curmudgeon, thefalcon, jum likes this post.