G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 13 Non Members

GP Friday 14 September

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1: Hoping a bit of pressure is applied to the 1 horse, EW Bettor not bitter and Kasey John
Race 2: No idea, Harper intends on leading with Saleahs, Aussie Jet has been racing below these but 71$ fixed could be worth a place bet
Race 3: No pressure and Versace should win, there are some good types in it tho I wouldn’t be taking the shorts. Arthur Lowe and Master Charlie have great chances. My money’s with Madame Meilland however. Mister Rollins last start winner @ $101 fixed if your a fan
Race 4: Speedman likely leader and winner Another Vinnie could suck through for a place. I hope Motu comes around and let’s Speedman know he’s in a race. Best value Cut for an ace
Race 5: No bet with Devendra and Dodo out anybody Can win, Vampiro should win hopefully smoke the pipe early
Race 6: Open race goin with Sightseeing anvil at Value to swamp them late
Race 7: Detroit Lilly should be winning, She’s turbo charges at 10-11$ fixed bet value
Race 8: Mighty Flying deal be very impressive all it’s recent wins against solid company
Race 9: pass
Race 10: loaded Aussie small each way getting sucked along

Comments

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Race 1- Rock Me Over
    Race 2- Saleahs Command
    Race 3- Mister Versace
    Race 4- Speed Man
    Race 5- Vampiro
    Race 6- Attack On Command
    Race 7- Detroit Lily
    Race 8- Bettor Finish
    Race 9- Runaway Three
    Race 10- Punters Dream
  • GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    Looking forward to tonights card.
    R1: No4 Im Soxy. I think he is going into this a bit under rated, I expecting him to get out a bit more. He is going to be sitting right on the pace and can sprint as well if not better than any of them. Tri:1,4,8/1,4,7,8,10/1,4,7,8,10. 100% costs $36.

R2: No7 Courage Tells. Touch of success is prone to running into a bit of an invisible brick wall, I think he will again and Courage Tells flashes and gets them.

R3: No1 Mister Versace. He has led and been beaten but he shouldn't be tonight.

R4: No8 Cut For An Ace. I'm going to back in Micky G's thinking on Tuesday that he can cross this lot in 150m, leads and they cant catch it, sits still a chance. I think Another Vinnie has great place claims as well but the price is gone.

R5: No3 The Bucket List. 5 horse field and it is bloody tough, should be very interesting for sich a small line up.

R6: No10 Swimbetweentheflags. Fantastic race for him, he'll love the pegs, he'll win. The 1 horse is getting far too short for me.

R7: No betting propositions in this.

R8: No10 Lightning Jolt. This is a fantastic race. I really liked how LJ hit the line last start, will love the pegs and being behind the probable leader although Hes Talking has been very hit and miss of late. I'm not leaving out Majestic Prince. Mighty Flying Deal is flying and Fizzing looked a certainty to race through the grades but has done a bit wrong, this is easier.

R9: No11 Gunna Get Lucky. This a real throw at the stumps at the 100/1 but she is going to sit up just behind them and if she is feeling good I expect her to put in something.

R10: No12 Dugati Image. Another ping a the Wickets for me. I just think the front runners might cook this, I've had a look through at the run on chances and at the 90/1 he is the one who looks the best value.

Good luck all

curmudgeon likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Going early tonite e/w...R1 I'm Soxy has been racing well for Clemens/Warwick....
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Some number 10's each way, loaded on the place in race 1,2 and 3 and then race 6 and 10.

Madame Meilland and Mighty Flying Deal are drawn to lose but form is form.
    $3.30 for the place Madame....ta!!!

Duffman likes this post.

• troopertrooper    681 posts
    Speedman ffs
    Extreme Dreams ex Kalgoorlie, Hillbilly Time from Collie....the much maligned regionals get a slice of the pie, this I like to see.

curmudgeon, savethegame likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited September 2018
    JayJay said:

Extreme Dreams ex Kalgoorlie, Hillbilly Time from Collie....the much maligned regionals get a slice of the pie, this I like to see.

The contraction policy is working well....5 horses in the FFall class race :-O