G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 32 Non Members

Gloucester Park Tuesday.

Harness & Greyhounds
Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
edited February 2019 Harness & Greyhounds
Noticed in race six tonight Bet365 has Hy Leexciting $2.75 a place from gate one - this horse at Narrogin did a bit of work from gate six - sat outside of the handy Captain Mannering and when straight past him.

There's three major players in the race tonight - then him - but if he tucks in behind one of those guys - then $2.75 looks a great chance for the drum. He's a $16 fourth favourite - just need one of the three faves to crack - and reckon he'll take their position in the placings if he runs up the Narrogin effort.
+1 -1

Markovina likes this post.

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited February 2019
    Opened up $2.20 a place on Tabtouch and now $1.70 - goodness gracious...they have a "take no prisoners" approach to odds - especially the place.

Horse doesn't know the odds but $2.75 - yes. $1.70 - pass.

Bet365 they can be kamikaze with the odds - but do they let you on ??

On Tabtouch $2.20 into $1.70.
    Bet365 $2.75 and has now drifted to $2.88.
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Its $2 the drum on TAB.COM

It was a very good run at Narrogin - nearly broke 27 last qtr breezing

I backed it - pretty sure it was it - 7 or 8 runs back Central Wheatbelt - i had a decent f/odds bet on it $12 a win - drew o/side 2nd line- Peter Anderson had some false favourite who led and collapsed at the bell - HL dashed 15-20 metres clear in the back straight - but something ran it down - driven by Emily - and it didnt break 30 last qtr -week before it ran 2nd came home in 28

It needs to chase a horse to keep coming - so tonight the place at evens looks a good chance

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• AbbysAceAbbysAce    560 posts
    I doubt if Kristian Hawkins will take a sit.
  • AbbysAce said:

I doubt if Kristian Hawkins will take a sit.

Fair effort to get back so quick after the terrible fall.
    edited February 2019
    That was a big run Robbie Easton in the first - did things wrong near the corner and came back strongly to grab third. Would have gone close to winning without the break.

G. Hall trained winner and third. G. Hall drove second.
  • I was on it Riders. Massive run. Lost 50 at the start then looked like me avoiding the salad bar on the corner.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

edited February 2019
    Missed seeing the start - you're right that's massive then.

Noticed in race six tonight Bet365 has Hy Leexciting $2.75 a place from gate one - this horse at Narrogin did a bit of work from gate six - sat outside of the handy Captain Mannering and when straight past him.

There's three major players in the race tonight - then him - but if he tucks in behind one of those guys - then $2.75 looks a great chance for the drum. He's a $16 fourth favourite - just need one of the three faves to crack - and reckon he'll take their position in the placings if he runs up the Narrogin effort.

Nice tip Riders - never going to miss a place

Quite a nice horse HL - got gate speed - races close to the lead and can stick on - if  i owned it - i think id follow the lead  of Eric Chabros - he had that nice horse - but it was on its mark here - sent it to Les Harding in SA - won about 8-10 races
  • Kane_26Kane_26    88 posts
    HERE!!!! @Markovina you've stated multiple times that you live east and only follow our racing.

Have you made the move to W.A??
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Markovina said:

Nice tip Riders - never going to miss a place

Quite a nice horse HL - got gate speed - races close to the lead and can stick on - if  i owned it - i think id follow the lead  of Eric Chabros - he had that nice horse - but it was on its mark here - sent it to Les Harding in SA - won about 8-10 races
    Bettor Party....who has run in the last 2 SA Pacing Cup finals....a nice horse over here but it goes to show the massive difference in standard WA compared to SA!
    There is a massive difference in class - however its been astutely placed racing in SA

I think HL not quite as good - but i think it could win numerous Globe Derby races
    edited February 2019
    Finally got one to run a place sitting behind the leader!
    Marvellous how often miss them.

Maximan mentioned today - had a decent place bet on him sitting behind the hot fave in a Inters heat ran 4th - but who cut him out of fourth right on the line ?

None other than a certain Tiger Tara :-<
  • OffthebitOffthebit    597 posts
    Markovina said:

There is a massive difference in class - however its been astutely placed racing in SA

I think HL not quite as good - but i think it could win numerous Globe Derby races

Bettor party is the one. Chabros got him off team bond. I reckon he has won about 15-20 races in Adelaide. Mostly due to being perfectly driven by danni hill.

VillageKid, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Fair to say there is a difference in class SA to WA but must give credit where credit is due. Wouldn't matter what state Les Harding was in, he would be one of the top trainers. Other well performed WA pacers have gone across and not handled the "drop in grade" as well as Bettor Party.

VillageKid, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.