Race 5- HandsAndWheels
Race 6- Shockwave
Race 7- Has No Fear
Race 8- Our Alfie Romeo
Race 9- Im Batman
Race 10- Destined To Rule

Comments

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    Some of the previous winners of the 4 & 5yo Championship read like a who's who of WA & Australian Pacing including amongst others-

Satinover 
    San Simeon (Twice)
    Sinn Fein 
    Preux Chevalier 
    Lincoln Storm 
    Village Kid 
    Trunkey Westerner
    Jay Bee's Fella
    Manageable
    Zakara
    Hilarion Star
    Norms Daughter (Twice)
    Lively Medley
    Chicago Bull
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Norms Daughter was a champion mare - and of that list only her and  Village Kid won Miracle Miles

I admired the owner of that  pacer  - because he wanted Kellie Kersley to drive  it - and he ignored anyone ( who suggested to change that ) and they were a great combination

I think Jodie Quinlan later on won a miracle mile on a Lance Justice horse - but Kellie Kersley was the 1st to achieve that feat

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    R1: I've had something on You Gotta have faith sitting just off the speed, hopefully 1,1 on Neighlor. The 50/1 was too tempting.

R2 I thought As Happy As Larry could weave through early and maybe lob the 1,1 on Major Catastrophe. Both if those a good chance of knocking off the fav; the 3 of them are locks for the top end of novelties with the 1,6,9,10.

R4 He's not one of mine but im loving The Bucket List tonight. Think they will serve this up for him beautifully.

R5 Love Mr Spots place chances and havi g a good crack the FF 1 to win with 12 roving.

R8 I think Mon Lillies has improved enough that if she happened to be able to cross she could.keep going

R10 Anime to round it out, I thoughy it would cross the 1 then it has options

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Crazy odds on mr Versace good run last start should be right in it if gets one crack at them.
    Wouldn't it be ironic if G Hall holds up and does me a favour.
  • ToepuntitToepuntit    241 posts
    Wow major catastrophe, huge run,
    Looked gone at the 1/4 bit as he does just kept giving, tough as old boots that horse.
    Well done
    Very handy Forst Four divi

It was a brilliant drive, drove the horse to perfectly suit its abilities raiting up so it was in front on the line rarher than them kicking away and him thunderimg past 200m after the post.

curmudgeon, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Well boiled lollies for the weekend AsHappy As Larry is something to watch.
  • michaelmichael    17 posts
    What a combination,Sharon Andrew Aiden and mike Howie
    The Decampo stable has really kicked back in to gear over the last few months
  • ToepuntitToepuntit    241 posts
    Some dickhead throwing shoes at the field there? Find them and take them out back of the stands and give them a flogging,
  • Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Footage on twitter shows ex docker Rhys Palmer being thrown out of the trots shoeless

Toepuntit, therealkramer likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Confirmed. What a bloody idiot.

Clearly has some issues. Can't wait to read about his mental health issues and/or problems with alcohol. No excuses for this has been..
  • Monitor3Monitor3    7 posts
    Who was the other footballer?
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited March 2019
    The Bucket List, Always Arjay and Handsandwheels all very good and unlucky in the Pinjarra Cup - all next start winners.

Around 10/1, 20/1, and long odds on.

Gilgamesh likes this post.