Race 5- Eden Franco
Race 6- Major Trojan
Race 7- Heez Manly
Race 8- Lord Willoughby
Race 9- Caviar Star
Race 10- Sun Of Anarchy 

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,888 posts
    Got a bit of ammo in the betting account after backing  Best Beau at Young during the week

My only bet tonight is Just Barney  E/W at Wagin  tonight $23 - very good run in Bridgetown Cup with a flat tyre and buckled wheel - in good time too - the favourite in my opinion is just a horse and way under the odds

2500metres should suit Just Barney
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Sarah Goody for the dart board
  • savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Markovina said:

Got a bit of ammo in the betting account after backing  Best Beau at Young during the week 

Marko would that be the same j.j. beeby that had rocket Jason in the eighties?

Markovina said:

Marko would that be the same j.j. beeby that had rocket Jason in the eighties?
    Thats him - bit of a feared trainer/driver back then

That win on Tuesday night however - probably his 1st winner in decades - drifted out of the sport - but like most - once its in your blood - its allways in your blood - but he would only be on a hobby basis now  - but hes lost none of his skill - the $61 and $9 was nice - needed that - blew $200  on that Arma thing at Narrogin the other Frid night

savethegame likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited March 2019
    Good effort Vultan Tin - suited by the early speed, but coming three wide just before the bell without cover and to forge to victory with The Bucket List on his back was a gutsy effort.

Different winner every week in the Free For All races.

Vincenzo went around at 70/1 in last weeks slightly weaker free for all and 5/1 tonight - what on the back of beating Lagoon Stride/Beltane/Highroller Jo - goodness gracious.
  • sonnysonny    1,053 posts
    jj beeby was a bookmaker before he took up training..

savethegame likes this post.

edited March 2019
    Another great night so far for inside barrier favoured runners:
    2. Ace Bromac 4/7 - unplaced.
    1. Back To The Beach 4/5 - second.
    1. Vincenzo 9/2 - unplaced.
    1. Madam Meiland 15/4 - unplaced.
    2. Eden Franco 4/7 - unplaced.

2. Herrick Roosevelt - great value 1/10 - first.

See if they can turn it around for the rest of the night.
    Next race deadset 1,2 Quinella - not even I can stop this one - Major Trojan and Gee Jay Kay.
    Suvaljko - Hall.
    edited March 2019
    Looked like Gee Jay skipped not once but twice in the first 50 metres.
    S. S. coming off the pegs before the corner :-O that was a worry!

Never forget the night had a decent crack on a horse around $3 a place at Redcliffe trots Queensland - sitting behind the $1.03 fave - yes $1.03 - came off the pegs half way down the back straight - not one but two horses took his run!

Fave won by 45 metres. Mine ran fourth beaten half a head, and a head for second. Mind boggling stuff /:)
  • tofarkennardtofarkennard    177 posts
    Michael Ferguson "fake news" drive ???? find a day job mate
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    edited March 2019
    Marko .......one out of the tipping box ....Barney over the top to the line in the Wagin Cup @  $26 odd fixed....take a bow

^:)^

jum likes this post.

Go Barney Rubble! Go Marko...
    Went from 2 laps from the finish if this wins I'll go he, to this is bolting and ready to zip home, covered them easily!

curmudgeon, jum likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Could be a boisterous trip home tonight through the Great Southern for the @aussiebattler camp

jum, aussiebattler likes this post.

• savethegamesavethegame    2,786 posts
    Marko take a bow followed you in second bet for the night.

curmudgeon, jum likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    Markovina said:

My only bet tonight is Just Barney  E/W at Wagin  tonight $23 - very good run in Bridgetown Cup with a flat tyre and buckled wheel - in good time too - the favourite in my opinion is just a horse and way under the odds

2500metres should suit Just Barney

epic mate

jum, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• jumjum    3,512 posts
    Absolute legend Marko. I had 25/25 @ $21
    Cheers for the kick start to the weekend.

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

"Favourite is just a horse and way under the odds".
    No fibbing their either.
    edited March 2019
    The false start in the second last at GP - they seemed to have gone a fair way before a false start declared or when drivers first knew about it. Normally a whistle or false start warning is given almost immediately.

Their was only going to be one winner in take two and that was the horse that hadn't already run 300 metres.

Lucks a fortune for favourite backers there and if you backed the leader on the first occasion the Ryan Warwick drive - in take two you were 500/1.
    The 30 metre tape has caused problems in the past.
    jum said:

Absolute legend Marko. I had 25/25 @ $21
    Cheers for the kick start to the weekend.

Very pleased for you mate - it was a touch lucky - Squillions breaking gait when it did was crucial

Not here to brag - because i back stacks of losers as well - but i did have a nice win on the horse $100 win at $23 and $35 place at $3.90 Tab.Com fixed odds

And i only had that amount  on because Beebys $61 pop ( $10e/w ) won during the week - and it only won by a nose

And my philosphy all along is - if ive got their money i will have a lash

jum likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    edited March 2019
    Ice cold drive from Emily and particularly happy for Jeremy Thornton to grab a country cup. I see a good promotion point if RWWA wanted to boost up the outer Country Cups circuit of Busso, Williams, Collie, Narrogin, Bridgetown,  Wagin, Albany all being run across the summer.
    Yeah after last night young Emily is my 2nd favourite Emily of all time

However my favourite Emily ( and by the length of the Randwick straight ) is of course  " The Duchess Of Dubbo " - (ABC Radio listeners will know what  im talking about )

aussiebattler, savethegame likes this post.

• aussiebattleraussiebattler    277 posts
    Well done to all that had a win on the Punt ,a little bit of luck came our way both horse and driver went Super