G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 1 Non Members

Gero Cup Day 2019

West Australian Racing
@Rodent must be a kid in a candy store today with his favourite betting paradise Geraldton running the Cup today.

R1. Sideways Syd
Cup. Media Baron

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited April 2019
    Clutching at straws, but two 20/1+ chances a drum - Galaxy Blaze & Rockmylady, they both finish on abit, how fast they can plug on is the key. Tricky Gero Cup.
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    The Geraldton Cup would be the only race on the Geraldton calendar where every horse and jockey are legitimately trying to win !!! B-)

Uttsy likes this post.

• ChrisChris    5,219 posts
    Hot Style looks a good bet too
    edited April 2019
    There's a few places won't bet at...South Australia - races or trots, Redcliffe trots, Albion Park trots, Toowoomba races, Cranbourne races, Pakenham races, Kalgoorlie races....and Gero! Haha

There's still a hell of a lot to bet on just the same!
    Good to luck to Geraldton, hope it's a great day. Will break the rule and have something a place on those two roughies :-S
  • rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Decoy Noxious-Koko 2 from 3 on him and only has to reproduce his run from 3 starts ago when he went straight pass Burger Time who then went on to win the Bun Cup!
  • RodentRodent    7,025 posts
    I thought I got knocked off by Trade Talk in the last but I was relieved when Scott Embry told us Comparative had won. Then I looked up to see it had actually run 2nd. Thanks Scott  b-(
  • meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    detonator said:

The Geraldton Cup would be the only race on the Geraldton calendar where every horse and jockey are legitimately trying to win !!! B-)

Still trying to relevant in a big man's world.

Infantile load of shite.

thefalcon dislikes this post.

edited April 2019
    meatpie said:

detonator said:

Infantile load of shite.

Hey Meat.
    You had me thinking that maybe my Gero Cup statement was a little harsh and shooting from the hip.
    So I went back thru the posts from a lot of the posters here on PTT who have commented on a lot of the suspect Gero action over the last few years to see if I was a bit misguided in my statement.
    Maybe you should also read what others have said as well.

thefalcon likes this post.

edited April 2019
    Due to some commitments only just got around to watching the Geraldton Cup was a very good race and finish, the two liked at a price - gosh they never gave a yelp. Embarrassing by me, but that's punting.

Looking at the results was a good day overall for the fancied runners.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    talking of gerro, where is R. Marcou?? wasn't he on with sarah childs?
  • meatpiemeatpie    410 posts
    detonator said:

meatpie said:

detonator said:

Infantile load of shite.

Hey Meat.
    You had me thinking that maybe my Gero Cup statement was a little harsh and shooting from the hip.
    So I went back thru the posts from a lot of the posters here on PTT who have commented on a lot of the suspect Gero action over the last few years to see if I was a bit misguided in my statement.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, no issue with others commenting on individual issues.

Yours is different, it a pathetic generalisation that reflects on the integrity of a lot of good people.

you look like you are not the sharpest tool in the shed but your attempt at relevance and big noting yourself is effing childish crap.

Don't like Geraldton racing, then that's ok but for someone who not interested you seem to want to comment every time. Geraldton racing wont survive or fail because a $1 Each way punter doesn't bet there.

edited April 2019
    meatpie said:

detonator said:

meatpie said:

detonator said:

Infantile load of shite.

Hey Meat.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, no issue with others commenting on individual issues.

Yours is different, it a pathetic generalisation that reflects on the integrity of a lot of good people.

you look like you are not the sharpest tool in the shed but your attempt at relevance and big noting yourself is effing childish crap.

Don't like Geraldton racing, then that's ok but for someone who not interested you seem to want to comment every time. Geraldton racing wont survive or fail because a $1 Each way punter doesn't bet there.

Not sure my comments on PTT regarding Gero sway a lot of opinions Meat.
    You are obviously in the inner sanctum and heavily involved in Gero racing hence your colourful defence of racing in the region.
    I will refrain from making further comments on Gero.
    I am sure more video's such as "fist pump gate" 100m past the finishing post seen on every national racing website in the country gives Gero the exposure you are looking for.
    Good luck.

AceV likes this post.