Race 6- The Bucket List
Race 7- As Happy As Larry
Race 8- Dominate The Dojo
Race 9- The Midas Touch
+1 -1

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

Comments

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    Im sticking with Wagin again - actually financially invested in 2 meetings tonight - Wagin and Devenport - lol

Just 2 small e/w bets at Wagin tonight

Race 6 - no 5 Terraforce - been a nibble for it on TAB,COM ( oZBet havent got their prices up yet which is pretty pathetic ) $51 into $41 - i just think it is a very soft front line - hopefully Deni Roberts goes forward at the start and finds the breeze and i reckon it can run a cheeky race

Race 7 - no 9 Voodoo Babe  $71 fixed - limited  field - the $1.60 fave - has run 1 good race in its life ( last start ) hasnt had a run for a month - and has got an inexperienced kid on it - that doesnt normally have a happy ending

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    When The Art Form galloped away, odds on punter's on Speed Man smiling like the Cheshire Cat. When all seem's too good to be true, it is.
  • ZimmermanZimmerman    80 posts
    Race 6 at wagin Sir Nicholas is 4 from 9 trys at wagin! Should run home well in this lineup
    edited May 2019
    The other thing about the Free For All's apart from a different winner every week, the very first horse you can put a line through is the favourite!

If you go back through the Free For All results - no favourite has won about since St Kilda's last premiership! ( Chicago Bull aside ).

Whoever draws the one - basically runs odds on half the time. Handsandwheels beaten at long odds on. Whozideawasthis tonight and there's been at least one more - just escapes for the moment.

Gate one = best draw = rock bottom odds.
    edited May 2019
    The best thing The Bucket List did was take the "bye" last week when Chicago Bull was on the scene. Smart training - there's a Bull in town - take a week off, then when the Bull is out of town come back and win again.

He's been a very good horse that fella. Superbly driven, as was Ryan Warwick's drive the race before.
    edited May 2019
    As good as Mick Grantham's drive was - the decision by Chris Lewis to come off the pegs on Full Of Excuse's - staggering.

Vultan Tin going up and down on the one spot and you're sitting on the $1.60 fave's back, at worst I'm Full Of Excuses runs second - possibly wins.
    Great idea by Kristian Hawkins to utilise Corey Peterson, got Hylee Exciting into the money at 125/1 the other night and now wins behind The Trilogy.

If was him would give the driving away ( no offence! ) - and use this bloke everytime. He's one of the most promising young drivers going around and will only get better. Captain Proud at the Busselton round got him on the right track!
  • OffthebitOffthebit    597 posts

The best thing The Bucket List did was take the "bye" last week when Chicago Bull was on the scene. Smart training - there's a Bull in town - take a week off, then when the Bull is out of town come back and win again.

He's been a very good horse that fella. Superbly driven, as was Ryan Warwick's drive the race before.

Hey riders what Ryan’s drive on your old mate dominate the dojo? I thought I was watching the demolition derby back at Claremont speedway. Dead set cowboy!!!
  • OffthebitOffthebit    597 posts
    Offthebit said:

Hey riders what about Ryan’s drive on your old mate dominate the dojo? I thought I was watching the demolition derby back at Claremont speedway. Dead set cowboy!!!

edited May 2019
    Missed that race Otb will watch replay later, when saw The Dojo a short price favourite it was time to take a break. But he did draw the two and was likely to lead - that automatically means 8 points unders!

Thought The Midas Touch was gone - that would've been the last straw for odds on bettors! He needed a bit of reving up.
    Otb if you go back and look at the Free For All results from Pinjarra Cup day - outside of Chicago Bull not once has the favourite won.

Many times unplaced - several from barrier one and odds on. Corporate bookies will be praying a horse like Vultan Tin draws the one next week - they'll go up at $1.40!!
    edited May 2019
    In fairness to Lewis and coming off the pegs - think he thought Vultan Tin was going to stick ( like he can ) and that the leader was under a bit of pressure ( of course he was, he was odd's on! haha ).

The Bucket List was more than happy to take his run though. He's got a strong sprint that horse.
    Very good pacer in the 80's - Elteei - The Bucket List maybe a fraction below him - but reminds abit of Elteei.

VillageKid likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Completely different type of horses, looks and racing style,  but I get your point results wise Riders. But I think ability wise, at his best The Bucket List the superior animal, and Michael Grantham no matter what anybody says, boy, what a drive. A couple of weeks in a row now, he has hugged the poles and bingo. Doesn't always work out as with Miss Sangrial last night but he has taken the punt a couple of times and they ended up winning moves. Great driving (and training ...he is not a young horse).

Offthebit, Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    508 posts
    Offthebit said:

Hey riders what Ryan’s drive on your old mate dominate the dojo? I thought I was watching the demolition derby back at Claremont speedway. Dead set cowboy!!!
    Fair Drive on OAR but.
  • JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Pretty rough calling him a cowboy, can't even get close to agreeing with that. Very few "cowboys" out there, some of the driving displays the last couple of weeks from many ...both heralded and unheralded, male and female, have been superb.

VillageKid likes this post.

• 2lifetimewinners2lifetimewinners    508 posts
    Considering its his first suspension for interference in over 1000 drives, Hardly what I would consider cowboish behavior, but some do have a set against people.
  • ChariotsonfireChariotsonfire    2,829 posts
    Waste of time debating with OTB as he has made up his mind a long time ago.
    Yes was thinking results wise mainly with Elteei/The Bucket List - that similarity and he's got a good sharp sprint The Bucket List, and can sustain it all the way to the line, when saved up.

He's been an Inters final runner ( far from disgraced - very serviceable run ) Inters Consolation winner - been quite consistent - and can recall a few runs where he was deadset unlucky. Not a young horse that's for sure.