G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 23 Non Members

Bookie in trouble again

East Coast Racing
TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
Simon Beasley is in trouble again... 

Might be easier if he just goes 100% online... that would avoid any of these issues.
He obviously receives phone calls on his personal phone and puts those bets in his book... 

Comments

• therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    @bookielover  :)]
  • bookieloverbookielover    2,623 posts
    Simon fell on his feet when he married money. As my granny used to say, it’s just as easy to marry a rich girl as a poor girl. Anyway, he was involved in a bookmaking business in Canberra, I think it was called canbet.
    I can’t say too much about it, but he then got involved with a bloke I knew who was a bookmaker and the end result wasn’t good either. Can’t say much about that.

He then takes out an on course license and it’s fair to say that for a multitude of reasons he was about as popular as the Ebola virus.

He gets disqualified because he leaves out millions in bets, allegedly from the son of a well known promoter, and instead of admitting guilt decides to fight it and loses.
    Does the time tried to get back and RV won’t give him his license so he appeals to vcat and wins.

RV say they don’t have a spot for him in track but allow him to bet off track using RV approved phones which he is now alleged not to have used.

If they have hit him, then it’s the act of a goose who thinks he knows better and he deserves all he may get.

therealkramer likes this post.

• bookieloverbookielover    2,623 posts
    That should have read if they have got him.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    It says he received x bets on his approved telephone, how would they know what they are? They all recorded? Or are they sms’s?
  • TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    All voice recorded
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    As popular as a Chinese person who wishes to arrest in Hong Kong