G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 8 Non Members
Southwell tonight. A favourite of mine can win at odds,

R3 Willyegolassiego

Comments

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    I have never seen it jump so badly. Connections should return the horse to flat racing and reap better results.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    edited July 2019
    I was on the runner up, reckon it went too fast up the rising ground but all credit to the winner...its form was putrid tho

• hashhash    7,495 posts
    slip / TRK can either of you two give me a push for a winner in the big races coming up over the Goodwood carnival, I will be following it very very closely this year, almost close enough to touch the horses  :D

imageimage
    jpg
    jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5585.jpg
    jpg
    jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_5586.jpg
    @SLIPPERGOLDEN is probably your best bet @hash but I'll post my thoughts if I'm keen to bet

hash likes this post.

edited July 2019
    @hash The King George IV & Queen Elizabeth Stakes at Ascot this weekend should be a good race too. You'd expect Enable to improve on her 1st up run in the Coral Eclipse but she beat Magical by the same margin as Crystal Ocean did over the Royal meeting. 

hash likes this post.

edited July 2019
    It’s actually King George VI, not IV. Getting my former monarchs mixed up, Apologies to the long dead ‘Jorge’ [-X
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    The Enable/Crystal Ocean battle up the straight was a beauty. The call made it even better

therealkramer, hash likes this post.

edited July 2019
    Horses to follow....

ADMIRALITY
    BLAINE
    BLUE MIST
    ROBIN OF NAVAN
    WILLYEGOLASSIEGO
    ZAP
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    2018 Melbourne Cup 3rd placegerter Prince Of Arran runs in race 6 at Goodwood tonight in the L'ORMARINS QUEEN'S PLATE GLORIOUS STAKES (2400m, G3)
  • OhsomodestOhsomodest    67 posts
    Spanish Mission, an unlucky third in the Gordon Stakes, looks a Melbourne Cup type. Owned by Earle Mack and Valor Racing so the Cup is probably in their thoughts. Has qualified and rating likely high enough to get in. Probably goes to the St Leger next.
    Sports paper comment for Nottingham Race 5 tonight ........

The feature race of the afternoon, and it is difficult to rule any of these out with confidence. Not least, the dark horse in this contest is African Jazz
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    2018 Melbourne Cup.runner-up Marmelo won the G2 Prix Kerrgorlay tonight (3000m). Looks to be on track for the Cup again.
    R6 Cork tonight . I have been waiting for Polly Douglas as it has has had no luck in recent starts and no surprise to see it has been well backed from longer odds to $9 currently
  • PCPC    2,190 posts
    edited September 2019
    Just a lazy ten feature staying races in a row for Stradivarius - the latest being the Doncaster Cup which was on Friday 13th of September.

2018 G2 Yorkshire Cup (2787m)
    2018 G1 Ascot Gold Cup (4014m)
    2018 G1 Goodwood Cup (3219m)
    2018 G2 Lonsdale Cup (3270m)
    2018 G2 Long Distance Cup (3209m)
    2019 G2 Yorkshire Cup (2787m)
    2019 G1 Ascot Gold Cup (4014m)
    2019 G1 Goodwood Cup (3219m)
    2019 G2 Lonsdale Cup (3270m)
    2019 G2 Doncaster Cup (3600m)

What an outstanding stayer. A pity he hasn't come to Melbourne for the Cup..yes he would be top weight but gee he is such a great stayer.
    edited October 2019
    Southwell Race 4 #1 Bill The Butcher- had him black booked from his last run where he lived up to his name and looked as mad as a cut snake.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    TIP  ^:)^
    Brighton race 2 #4 Silver Samurai- was pulling early last start on the all weather then got in all sorts in the straight trying to get off the winner’s back. If it had gone straight it possibly wins. Even money tonight so no medals for tipping it but I’d be filthy if I miss out after backing it last start.