G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

2 Members & 15 Non Members
I was in New Caledonia when this meeting was run. I'm just going over it now and have concluded that at least a couple of prominent forum identities have an outstanding filly on their hands. Black type awaits!
+1 -1

jum likes this post.

Comments

• TheDivaTheDiva    13,246 posts
    Rodent said:

I was in New Caledonia when this meeting was run. I'm just going over it now and have concluded that at least a couple of prominent forum identities have an outstanding filly on their hands. Black type awaits!

those forum members hope you are right.... we know you have been in the past... 
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
     If I am right, only needs to make natural improvement to be a big player in the carnival. Bob Peters got Mystery Miss into the Belgravia on the limit after a 1000m Mdn at Northam and a 3yo SWP at Belmont. 
     You guys could do worse than follow that blueprint. On my numbers, you're already there. If you improve, there'll have to be something better than Mystery Miss to stop you.
  • DamienWyerDamienWyer    7,660 posts
    It would be very good for Racing if the domination was challenged. A lot of people recently have mentioned they are exhausted by trying and have largely given up.