Race 5- Bletchley Park
Race 6- Space Junk
Race 7- Major Pocket
Race 8- Pierre Whitby
Race 9- Arma Indie
Race 10- Athabascan

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,718 posts
    The Trilogy and Ideal one my bets for tonight and maybe something on Mighty Flying Deal but I'd want him to get out to around $5.
  • freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Gilgamesh who leads simba bromac or king of swing, will we see early burn...

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I think they burn and set it up for Motu but I'm not reading them well, did not have MFD leading or I would have loaded up and though forsure Brown would go forward on Ideal One and get the 1,1 on the stable mate.
    At the prices I'm going to have something small on Speed Man smoking the pipe at the back
  • Rocket_ReignRocket_Reign    841 posts

Twitter interviews just said Waylade looking to hold up.. Madness imo but might soon to be proven wrong

Constantlybroke likes this post.

With you gilga already on speed man hence question, mr Arden the other if speed on early.
    Go blazing saddles got him straight out although took fixed at 34 can't complain.
    Well that was a bit obvious ....
    Last one for the night took thereugo at 20s down in class along way, looks like a horse that would benefit from the stand.

Gilgamesh likes this post.

I might follow you in and have something on Therugo, nothing has the point to point speed if him in this, just got to hope the front makers make it a race for Space Junk
    Piere Whitby getting out to a very backable price, has it lost a leg?
  • Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited September 2019
    Only had a few bets last night and had to wait until late, went against Suvaljko in the last and had a go on Athabascan to win a saver on Roll With Me, Athabascan was very good and never gave up, but the fave too good, the third horse, very plain every possible.

Luckily at Bunbury though saw Triple Brie in the last, and didn't know much about the odd ons fave, but that Triple Brie was second fave behind the odds on fave Hall runner the other night, lost a "hundred yards" at the start when galloped from the stand, made up a ton of ground, how it was $8 was amazing.

Missed one that was massive odds a place again - Mondooley Mach a place at SP $6 tote and fixed. Maximum Demand & Smoldering Ashes off 50 and 60 metres 2nd and 3rd fave's - goodness gracious. Safe beginner like Mondooley Mach off the front he just plods along but if gets fave's back always a big hope for second, even grinder 100/1 hope Brugars Luck boxed on for fourth, no surprise there either. That first four with the $1.04 fave was nearly $300 in a field of seven. You'd be very happy with that dividend.