G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 18 Non Members
Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
edited October 2019 West Australian Racing
You don't see too often a horse run 5th to two Group One winners, travel to York and probably start closer to 10/1 than 5/1, it was just back in July that I'm A Love man was second into straight before running 5th to Come Play With Me and Gatting.

Their is a slight catch though, the margin was 20.56 lengths, and a field of seven. Can't have him myself but some form followers from over east might jump onto that form line! One runner he did beat home was Inject The Venom - a terrific fourth in last Saturday's Kalgoorlie Cup.

He'd have to be some hope, perhaps none of them would get within 20 lengths of CPWM and Gatting. A last start second at Toodyay, will pass on him, but curious to see how he goes, he's run against the best.
+1 -1

SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

Comments

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited October 2019
    Notice Mark Forder riding tomorrow at York, good on him, he's ridden at a lot of far flung places, as well as riding winners in town, also had a stint riding at outer NSW tracks.

Two don't mind but not confident, All Square a place pay 1,2 only, thought won pretty well in in the last race race at Toodyay, if handles York ok on speed might hang on for 1 or 2. Well named out of Broke Even.
    Win or lose - we've all used it - About Square.

Also later in the day for the Group One winning trainer the speedy Sounds Of Then, also well named by Your Song. Sounds Of Then a classic 1985 hit from Ganga Jang.
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    A patient wait until the last..... Frosty Heart
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    More patience required.....Scratched

paraletic likes this post.

• The_BullThe_Bull    918 posts
    Foxy Royale sold for $2000 at the winter sale this year. Has had 2 starts since, winning both and collecting $15000 in stakes. Very nice.

Ridersonthestorm33, JayJay, Rodent likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Had it blackbooked, got an email this morning.

Only have it in the quaddie, didn't actually back it haha. I'm still alive but know how this is going to end

4-6-7

Next two legs. 100%
  • JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    $41 fixed about a last start winner. Thanks for coming.

H-BOMBER, thefalcon likes this post.

• RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    JayJay said:

$41 fixed about a last start winner. Thanks for coming.

Betfair $90
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    @-)

The disappointment of the early quadrella getting beat has been temporarily erased with the first leg of the late quad in. Lots of numbers, small percentage (5.1%).
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

@-)

The disappointment of the early quadrella getting beat has been temporarily erased with the first leg of the late quad in. Lots of numbers, small percentage (5.1%).
    I had it too but all the value evaporated with shorties winning the next 2 legs.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts

Notice Mark Forder riding tomorrow at York, good on him, he's ridden at a lot of far flung places, as well as riding winners in town, also had a stint riding at outer NSW tracks.

Two don't mind but not confident, All Square a place pay 1,2 only, thought won pretty well in in the last race race at Toodyay, if handles York ok on speed might hang on for 1 or 2. Well named out of Broke Even.
    Win or lose - we've all used it - About Square.

Also later in the day for the Group One winning trainer the speedy Sounds Of Then, also well named by Your Song. Sounds Of Then a classic 1985 hit from Ganga Jang.

Just reading this,looking at Geralton feilds for Sunday,i noticed Rennee Forest down for 3 rides,i thought she was over in Melbourne with Gatting,or is this a miss print,as Gatting and Rebel King both in at Caulfeild on Sat,or maybe she is ctching a flight back,late Sat or early Sunday.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    she actually has 4 rides now, picked up another one for Adrian Tiver in the maiden 

definitely not a misprint... looks like the boss man over East has given her the all clear to take the red eye saturday night and be back before the horses need her immediate attention 

good on her I say, showing a bit of initiative and being able to juggle both commitments 

GLAMOUR, oldhendo, jum likes this post.

• GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    Thanks for that,looking at it that way with both racing Sat,just shows you how committed she is,as they have only 2 more weeks there.i imagine they will be bringing Gatting home,he really has proved he is up there with the best,a dream come true,to have a Cox Plate runner.