G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 34 Non Members

Panda Loose in Narrogin

Harness & Greyhounds
Some good work on RWWA Twitter feed at Narrogin by a busy Packed Metal Panda. Great to see
+1 -1

Ivorytrunkey86, cisco, JayJay, VillageKid likes this post.

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Lovely night at Narrogin after a stinker of a day. And.......not a single sighting of a roo on the drive back to Manji.

cisco, goose, VillageKid likes this post.

• Ridersonthestorm33Ridersonthestorm33    10,809 posts
    edited November 2019
    One of the highlights...the great winning salute by Eugene Harris behind the bolter, the big fella American Rock and it won particularly well too.

cisco, VillageKid likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts

One of the highlights...the great winning salute by Eugene Harris behind the bolter, the big fella American Rock and it won particularly well too.

When doing the form i seriously looked at that horse - previous run 2100m at Pinj 157.7 - sat in the running line ( not on the pegs ) beaten 25 metres  with a flat tyre - that was a winning trial for last nights modest  race

But i  just couldnt back it - simply because i dont think that driver had won a race in so many years - thats just fact - some times he puts one of the Harpers on his horses - if he had of last night i would  have backed it - and it strolled in - like its run at Pinjarra suggested it would

Ridersonthestorm33 likes this post.