G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 30 Non Members
I heard Jamie Kah is heading to Perth to reunite with Gatting,has anyone heard has she picked up any other rides on the day?i imagine it would be quite a day if she was able to pull this one off.

Comments

• ElitistElitist    365 posts
    if she is here for Gatting she would at least be on other impressive horses throughout the day. hopefully she picks up a few more. plenty of races for her to find a couple!
  • FlandersFlanders    1,197 posts
    Elitist said:

if she is here for Gatting she would at least be on other impressive horses throughout the day. hopefully she picks up a few more. plenty of races for her to find a couple!

Not really directed at Gatting but gee DMac has changed jockey preferences more times than he's trimmed that beard of his. I was gonna say "more times than he's declared a horse a potential champion" but that would be a bit much

tom likes this post.

• ElitistElitist    365 posts
    If you saw the ride on montelena last start you'd know why
    Flanders said:

Elitist said:

Not really directed at Gatting but gee DMac has changed jockey preferences more times than he's trimmed that beard of his. I was gonna say "more times than he's declared a horse a potential champion" but that would be a bit much

The horse that bolted in today Altani... was trained by Dmac until this prep. I recall him talking it up massive, before it raced at Ascot earlier this year.
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    Bolted in today. He might not be wrong about it. From memory its a tiny horse so may have needed to fill out a bit
    Elitist said:

If you saw the ride on montelena last start you'd know why

Haha i saw it alright! I got into strife on here cos I thought it was Mitch Pateman and called him out. His manager set me straight in no uncertain terms! Not sure if he's posted much since, now that I think of it!
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    Does Jamie Kah still cone over ,as i see she hasnt managed to secure any other mounts,as im sure she can get rides at Caulfeild,or just wants to up tge association with Gatting,with what ive heard of his planned return over East.