G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 10 Non Members

Comments

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    Didn't Darren Beadman do a similar thing ?
    Never over till it's over. $-)
  • ManchildManchild    682 posts
    Rance will be too old to make a come back.
  • spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    when the finances run dry God or his missus might say you made a mistake retiring Alex
  • JellJell    1,201 posts
    edited December 2019
    spinking said:

when the finances run dry God or his missus might say you made a mistake retiring Alex

You honestly think this will happen?

A premiership player, 200 game veteran, 5 time All-Australian and very like-able bloke who has already had some media exposure.

There will be a steady stream of media money coming in no doubt.

jum likes this post.

• VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    All the best to former Black Ducks boy Alex Rance in retirement, another quality AA player developed by the Swan Districts Football Club as was his father Murray I might add.

spinking likes this post.

• spinkingspinking    3,739 posts
    didnt Beadman come back as Deto said above. How much of what he has now will go to the church?

All the best to former Black Ducks boy Alex Rance in retirement, another quality AA player developed by the Swan Districts Football Club as was his father Murray I might add.

I will "call" your Alex from the black ducks and "raise" you Buddy from the mighty Demons. ;)

VillageKid likes this post.

spinking said:

didnt Beadman come back as Deto said above. How much of what he has now will go to the church?

Would cost a fair bit of money to print those "Watchtower" magazines they hand out. =))
  • VillageKidVillageKid    2,275 posts
    detonator said:

I will "call" your Alex from the black ducks and "raise" you Buddy from the mighty Demons. ;)
    It would be fair to say we do produce some decent players here in the West Deto!

detonator likes this post.

• licklick    305 posts
    FFS how do people get so brain washed!

RIO, JayJay likes this post.

• TiversTivers    7,720 posts
    To be fair - he’s calling it after a year off, so already have a pretty good idea of how he’s going to find it mentally.

jum likes this post.