G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 27 Non Members

Why would James McDonald take a look behind him with 50m to go.

East Coast Racing
Talking through my pocket, but why would James Mc Donald take a look behind him when he is leading and could hear the cavalry coming with 50m to go riding Rammstein in the 2nd race at Warwick Farm today ???
The close up slow mo on the N.S.W website shortly after crossing the line looks even worse.
Shades of Douggie Whyte in the Kingston Town. WTF. :-B

Comments

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Not racing related but Rammstein are one crazy German metal group with some very 'interesting' video clips.

Tivers, jum, TheDiva, therealkramer likes this post.

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    After viewing the head on vision, his horse had veered outwards so maybe he was concerned about anyone close on his outside.
    Take my previous post back. All except the Douggie reference. Can't let that one go. :D
  • jumjum    3,512 posts

Not racing related but Rammstein are one crazy German metal group with some very 'interesting' video clips.

Listen to a bit of them do you Slip.
    =))
    Not how I pictured you spending your Saturday nights.
    :D

SLIPPERGOLDEN, therealkramer likes this post.

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited January 2020
    Yes Jum my music tastes vary vastly from Rammstein to Roger Whittaker to DJ Bobo to the classical sound of Peer Gynt... Seriously.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    He's not riding well atm...was $1.10 fav in the jockey challenge last night at Canterbury and was rolled on some shorties...he somehow managed to end up three wide in a field of six when getting beat on the odds on pop, Quantico. Not much better today either, in race 4 at Rosehill on the fav, back to last and conceded the race to the front runners.

hash likes this post.

• curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts

Yes Jum my music tastes vary vastly from Rammstein to Roger Whittaker to DJ Bobo to the classical sound of Peer Gynt... Seriously.

J Mac is a big Du Hast fan possibly ?

• detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    JMac. 5 out of 8 yesterday and I back him in the Coolmore.   :-&