G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 12 Non Members

Clive Palmer in court challenging the closed W.A border.

West Australian Racing
SLOW day on here and not racing related i know but this eclectic fat phukr is leading a court challenge to re-open our border up to i think all bar the Victorians.Possibly Nsw too but i only got the basics of the story which i must say pisses me off.

What a joke this wanker is as we probably all know ,i liken him to maybe the closest we have to a Trump like public figure and similarly is a fullblown nutcase.

Hey Clive get stuffed you selfcentred p*&%k and stay out of our business and our state.. :D

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Hard to stay out of a place you rake four hundred million out of a year Thunder. But I agree fcuk off Clive

Thunderstruck, VillageKid, jum, Tucool likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    He has escaped from his own dinosaur park at Coolum. The disturbing thing is 5% of the population voted for the fraudulent windbag. Another egomaniacal narcissist.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    you're right thunder, check his genes and see if he is related to that absolute lunatic in the white house.
  • LooksLikeTroubleLooksLikeTrouble    134 posts
    Has the fat fkr paid all the wages he owed to his workers probs not who wants the dog in our state

Thunderstruck, thefalcon likes this post.

yeah, i'd forgotten about that...super as well if i remember correctly... X(
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Exactly fellas is a non payer as well as all his other flaws.
    Mcgowan hates him :))
    He does nothing anyway so he doesnt need to visit the pilbara mine here.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    If the State government was getting decent royalties from these iron ore bludgers society would be a thousand miles better off. It's a finite resource annexed by opportunists. The racing codes need people to have a spare dollar or two to throw around and royalties would spread that around along with the general public services ...not rely on "philanthropy bullschizen" to come to the rescue. Federally the government is doing its best to alienate the countries biggest iron ore customer....work that out and play fair. Fatguts Palmer is a disgraceful manipulator who surely must receive his comeuppance in front of the beak shortly.

VillageKid, savethegame, thefalcon likes this post.

• Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    I’m no Palmer apologist, but McGowen brought this on himself by denying his request for an exemption.  Something like 10,0000 exemptions went through for basically anyone who requested them until the last 2 weeks yet they denied Palmer due to the petty spat with the government. I like 99.9% of the WA public want the hard border to remain but if it’s overturned in federal court it needs to be on McGowens head for denying him in the first place and starting this whole thing in motion.........

Manchild, paraletic likes this post.

• BobcatBobcat    159 posts
    Sir Clive had the exception knocked back because he wouldn’t say why he needed to come he. Everyone gets asked that question. Everyone answered it except this poor DH. 

curmudgeon, savethegame likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,629 posts
    Thought they knocked him back because all the RAAF's Hercules were previously engaged.

savethegame, curmudgeon likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    I had a chuckle last night when McGowen called him a menace and that he was "in a high risk category"  :))

Thunderstruck likes this post.

• H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    It staggers me that the High Court can force this on a State Government, but I'm not really across who can force who to do what. As always, if you have the finances you can get anything looked at. 
    why the whole sorry mess is taking so long has me worried...
  • paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    edited July 2020

If the State government was getting decent royalties from these iron ore bludgers society would be a thousand miles better off. It's a finite resource annexed by opportunists.

Agree 100000%. we are getting completely ripped off, the asset in the ground is ours, the people of the state and the govt is getting bent over by bhp and rio (and whoever else).

curmudgeon likes this post.

• Buddy123Buddy123    208 posts
    Yep think ol Brendan Grylls tried to get $5 a tonne..went down gurgler..
    They should pay more than I think $1 a tonne?
    Iron ore $109 at the moment.
    We could be the Saudi of the south..????
  • RightOakAuntRightOakAunt    44 posts

What a joke this **** is as we probably all know ,i liken him to maybe the closest we have to a Trump like public figure and similarly is a fullblown nutcase.

"Unique Cat" yes , "full blown nutcase" no.
    Like Trump , there is method too the perceived madness
  • licklick    305 posts
    The bloke is just a fat arrogant narcistic  pig. 

Tucool likes this post.

• shothrushothru    243 posts
    Rightly or wrongly, wotever you think of the guy, He actually has a very good case.Or they wouldnt be hearing it.
    ...and hearing it they are... 8-X
  • shothrushothru    243 posts
    And Clive is firming in by the minute
  • licklick    305 posts
    Pig of a man just like KP was.
  • psychopsycho    652 posts
    He is using "in principle" the same reasoning BETFAIR used to get back into Australia. Once Tasmania gave them a licence to "trade" thay could not stop them from trading throughout OZ, and this is where this fat cat is coming from, pig of a man YES but he just may get away with it
    He may..but is only doing it to prove he is an arrogant prick and above us all..Scomo supports it too.
    Big fella might want to watch his back when he fronts up in Perth..

:O)

psycho, thefalcon, Tucool likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts
    Don't forget the Attorney General Porter and Finance Minister Cormann who are both from WA.
    yes tony, their support of the opening surprises me. its purely fiscal.
    edited July 2020
    Wont be determined til September i heard today..and no wonder in light of current covid events.

723 new cases in Vic yesterday...a massive new high and thanks to 2 absolute fhs a possible spread in Qld may be of concern and Nsw or parts thereof are to be locked out again from tomorrow midnight.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

^^ did you cop the pics of the 2 sheilas? a couple of botoxed slappers.

Thunderstruck, VillageKid likes this post.

Yeh mate deadset pair of freaks hey.

VillageKid likes this post.

• tonytony    2,361 posts

Wont be determined til September i heard today..and no wonder in light of current covid events.

723 new cases in Vic yesterday...a massive new high and thanks to 2 absolute fhs a possible spread in Qld may be of concern and Nsw or parts thereof are to be locked out again from tomorrow midnight.

High Court is fully booked until the end of September so October for this case looks likely

Thunderstruck, Tucool likes this post.

• paraleticparaletic    3,750 posts
    thefalcon said:

^^ did you cop the pics of the 2 sheilas? a couple of botoxed slappers.

I thought they were tranny’s!!!

Thunderstruck, VillageKid likes this post.