G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

1 Members & 28 Non Members

Ain'tnodeeldun

The Blackbook
Think this colt might be a serious chance in the Derby, bolted in 2nd up today at Sale and progresses to the UCI Stakes next start.Anthony Freedman may well the horse to go back to back he looks untapped at this stage.

Is into $10 now, boy they dont give much away the bookies.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Going head to head with Bombers booker in Adelaide today this fella, I think he will spank them..2 runners who finished distanced behind him franked the form yesterday running 1/2 at Cranbourne.
    Will improve off that run had to cart the field up i look forward to a probable 2000m run leading up to the derby.
    Great to see this horse back from a 16 month Injury enforced layoff on Saturday he had a fair bit of potential.
    Will need the run and i don't think it will be win at all costs at all, just a nice resuming run Lane should allow him to get back from the wide gate and run on in the straight.
    Fingers crossed he still has the ability he once had previously, still has plenty of racing years ahead if so.
    Having his 2nd run Saturday at Caulfield steps up to a mile in a benchmark race, did all that they would have wanted last time in Stakes grade i reckon and should be right in this finish(Zaratite is in the this race also)
    Inside draw probably not ideal though he should race handier and I like Jamie Mott on he is a quality steerer.
    Last chance saloon at Albury last week and it was an epic fail.

SACKED.
    Never again is a long time :D
    Ran a nice 2nd down south 3rd up and is in again today at Randwick, drops in grade to a Bm78 with 57.5kgs and the flying Zac Lloyd steers.
    edited October 2023
    This galloper.is having its second coming, his last 2 wins have been pretty bloody good.
    Great to see.
    Wins again for a threepeat :D loves the Valley.

jum likes this post.