G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 19 Non Members

Cerise and White

West Australian Racing
Looks like after todsys results,the Cerise and White are ready to fire over the carnival,definately have the amunition,

Comments

• thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    so true, glamour....
    i was on track today and thought how the pharque can we beat him...i was knocked off on 2 of his nags...i'm just an old digger and Bob is a multi.
    the first time i have thought "pi** off" and let a few of the lesser lights get ago....

Vicbitter likes this post.

• tomtom    76 posts
    Dont think they will win one of the big ones or should I say he won't pretty confident of that

• GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    Yes i think that's whst everyone is trying to do,you thnk at the finish,ah he is behind me,only to realise he has 2 in front of you.but guess just keep trying,
  • GLAMOURGLAMOUR    677 posts
    GLAMOUR said:

Yes i think that's what everyone is trying to do,you think at the finish,ah he is behind me,only to realise he has 2 in front of you.but guess just keep trying,

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Just business as usual for the Cerise & White Falc. Reminds of the Sonny & Cher song . And the beat goes on and on

tom dislikes this post.

for the first time i thought "enough is enough.."
    i noticed he gave the mic to alana a couple of times...that would be a first.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    spinking said:

Just business as usual for the Cerise & White Falc. Reminds of the Sonny & Cher song . And the beat goes on and on

Indian Pacific very brave in the Colonel Reeves considering the leader was always going to puncture, just a matter of when. That's run of the race stuff and it's got absolutely nought to do with Bob. 

tom dislikes this post.

^^ that really does not have anything to do with the discussion, kramer.
    edited November 2020
    thefalcon said:

^^ that really does not have anything to do with the discussion, kramer.

I'll clarify my point. Bob's horses ran 1-2 the race, but only becos things fell their way. His team may have more bullets to fire and his weaponry may be better than the rest. But a jockey still goes a long way to deciding the outcome of a race. Maybe B Rawiller arriving will shake things up a bit? 
    let's hope so, most need a bloody good shake up.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    On the other hand Pikey resumes from a let up on Saturday will be keen to kick a goal or 3 :))

A late breaking party spoiler on Saturday though(if he backs up in peak nick)is Too Close The Sun he will be as strong as any galloper in the Railway gets in on the limit too..and Kay Cee, if they draw well @Tom's wish may come true for at least this week.
    edited November 2020
    It looks a race in three @Thunderstruck. Too Close The Sun probably wants the track to stay waterlogged. The horse certainly showed that the Asian Beau Stakes form(Inspirational Girl, Too Close The Sun) is going to be a strong guide, as it always is. The Lee Steere Stakes(Kay Cee) the other obvious  pointer.

Manchild, Thunderstruck likes this post.

leave me out, too many chances. lets see what the barriers have to say...
    Three is a lot @thefalcon? I think that narrows it down significantly. 
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Has a decision to make for the Guineas as his boy Western Empire has come up EM1 in the Guineas. Likely Magical dream will come out as she has AGAIN drawn the carpark.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Just on that, how does Western Empire not get a start in the guineas?..quick answer i guess is that he is a maiden, but was a nostril from winning the Fairetha. 
  • ElitistElitist    365 posts
    H-BOMBER said:

Just on that, how does Western Empire not get a start in the guineas?..quick answer i guess is that he is a maiden, but was a nostril from winning the Fairetha. 

order based on prize money

H-BOMBER, thefalcon likes this post.