G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 35 Non Members

“Super Saturday” 2020

West Australian Racing
I know the concept of super Saturday is dead and buried but railway stakes day will always be super saturday to me.

Anyway thought i would get this started to post and pot railway and wa guineas chances.

I was all over Kallaroo for the guineas but has drawn a barrier so wide its jumping closer to Bayswater than Ascot.

For the railway i cant see Bobs filly being beat.
+1 -1

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Comments

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    I see a danger or two to Inspirational Girl she will be mighty hard to beat but the barriers will play a role i reckon.
    The speed will likely be hot so you don't wanna 1. get caught deep or 2 be near last off a fast pace, should be a cracker and my favourite race of the carnival generally.

In the Guineas I like Dom To Shoot reckon he is cherry ripe now for the mile just need Ponty to get cover in the run(has drawn a little awkward)and charge late.
  • therealkramertherealkramer    8,008 posts
    I think there's plenty to 'like' about IG and Pike may have to reprise his Elite Belle pogo stick ride if he draws the rail. There should be plenty of speed with Gailo Chop and Too Close The Sun on the front end so the gaps will come one way or another.
  • Precision1Precision1    544 posts
    If Kay Cee was in Cerise and White she’d be $1.60 with what she’s done.  She’s been overs every start of her life and will be again.  Just wins imho

• FlandersFlanders    1,199 posts

If Kay Cee was in Cerise and White she’d be $1.60 with what she’s done.  She’s been overs every start of her life and will be again.  Just wins imho

Agree she's very hard to beat in this and KT. Not in so well at the weights in the Railway but can't knock her