Race 4-   Galactic Star,  Mighty Conqueror,  Vampiro,  Bletchley Park
Race 5-   Patronus Star,  To Fast To Serious,  Thats Perfect,  Vivere Damore
Race 6-   Perfect Major,  Cyclone Banner,  Machs Gold,  Maximum Demand
Race 7-   Alta Louisa,  Savvy Bromac,  Star FromThePalace,  Misstiano
Race 8-   SomeBeachParty,  Sweet Maddison,  Ideal Charm,  Millwood Gucci
Race 9-   Lawrence,  Yes He's A Ladies Man,  Jesse Allwood,  Triroyale Brigade
Race 10- Diego,  Al Guerrero,  Pocket The Cash,  Antero

+1 -1

Gilgamesh, JayJay, cisco likes this post.

Comments

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    Regular as clockwork VK.....some really good races, none better than the "bookends" of the meeting......classy fields in both. I think Lavra Joe will need a really good steer to get the cash and if Al Guerero can cross, I think he wins. Vampiro was very good last week and off a trail could be very dangerous getting out late.

cisco, Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,716 posts
    Mister Ardee, Vampiro, Thats Perfect, Savvy Bromac BB,.

VillageKid likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    Race two could be an early speed battle look for a swooped. I’m not saying what I got on it’s certainly out there.
    Fcking second
  • Cant_RefuseCant_Refuse    198 posts

Fcking second

Always seems to run second or third

freodockers likes this post.

interesting tactics on Too Fast Too Serious who is a dead set sit sprint horse.
  • sonnysonny    1,053 posts
    Arrogance.. 

curmudgeon, Cant_Refuse likes this post.

Looking through the next race at Albany with the Reeves horses not really inspiring me in that im not convinced one of them can just walk across to the front Summer Moon interests me at a price, trial form reads up pretty well for a race of this standard.
    Not sure,, the winner went awesome.
    Definitely didn’t expect a performance like that.

Not sure,, the winner went awesome.
    Definitely didn’t expect a performance like that.

No doubt the winner has grown a couple of legs, I guess Aldo thought the leader would probably just hand up but they have been driving it with confidence. It just can't do what it was tasked with doing.
    I thought before race both horses not in same class.
    Obviously not however wouldn’t be surprised to see TFTS go to paddock, despite the job it was given IMO was still disappointing.
    Same again another one to the paddock for a well earned break Perfect Major.
    The Pacing Cup has certainly taken the shine off a couple of up and comers as should be expected.
    Who would have thought Maximum Demand a month ago being strangled over the line behind Perfect Major.

Gilgamesh, VillageKid likes this post.

• JayJayJayJay    7,628 posts
    JayJay said:

Regular as clockwork VK.....some really good races, none better than the "bookends" of the meeting......classy fields in both. I think Lavra Joe will need a really good steer to get the cash and if Al Guerero can cross, I think he wins. Vampiro was very good last week and off a trail could be very dangerous getting out late.

Just back inside from checking whether the planets have aligned or maybe I was dreaming......been a while since I found the collect queue. Lavra doesn't see much of the pegs but gee he is a tough bugger. Vampiro got a pie run given the pace in the race, Lindsay had me worried for a while and well done Kyle Anderson and his lovely little horse.