In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 37 Non Members

GP- Village Kid Sprint

Harness & Greyhounds
Race 1-   Pocket The Cash,  Antero,  Roll With Me,  Diamond Life
Race 2-   Bettor Be Oscar,  Forgotten Highway,  Jack William,  Mr Kiwi
Race 3-   Power And Grace,  Machlani,  Quick Stride,  Baylan Jett
Race 4-   Our Jimmy Johnstone,  Gran Chico,  Talktomeurmattjesty,  Roman Aviator
Race 5-   Galactic Star,  Bletchley Park,  Balcatherine,  Vampiro
Race 6-   Carrera Mach,  Marquisard,  Walsh,  Beach Skipper
Race 7-   Vivere Damore,  SomeBeachParty,  Tiffany Rose,  Queen Shenandoah
Race 8-   Valbonne,  The Kraken,  Shadow Roll,  Machs Gold
Race 9-   Sangue Reale,  Rock Me Over,  Cordero,  Mister Ardee
+1 -1

cisco likes this post.

Comments

• GilgameshGilgamesh    4,719 posts
    R1: I thought Antero was a great bet, can move in to it whenever the tempo allows and will be superior over 2500m

R2: You can leave me out of odds on Jack William, is the obvious pick on trip but it isn’t going well enough to deserve that price, just can’t pick a solid chance to knock it off.

R3: a bit similar The Last Drop, I was pretty keen Destined To Rule at the price but with that out happy to have something on Machlani.

R4: I thought the old boy Our Jimmy Johnstone was going lengths better than Whozideawasthis so can track him and win.

R5: Cleary I’m on my own thinking this but I thought Vampiro can cross, happy to be on.

R6: Brave punters taking evens Beach Skipper.

R7: At the big odds with tempo on Delightfulreaction ice cold can zap them late.

R8: Maybe Shadow Roll’s class gets him home?

R9: surely this is the race for Rock Me Over, 1/2 might even be a touch of overs.

Good luck all.

Markovina, cisco, curmudgeon likes this post.

• MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts
    I love your comment Race 7 - Gilga

How many times ive used that logic - to back horses with ability and at a price 

And isnt it beautiful when that transpires - a couple of them up front - ensure 29 sec qtrs - and you cant wait for the last lap 

Gilgamesh, cisco likes this post.

• freodockersfreodockers    2,667 posts
    La Sulieman
    Quick Stride
    Braken Sky
    Bad Round
    Mr Ardee

Gilgamesh, cisco likes this post.

• Ivorytrunkey86Ivorytrunkey86    204 posts
    Forgotten highway now with Ross Olivieri
  • ChrisChris    5,218 posts
    edited January 2021
    Jack William was soft as butter, very lucky
    One of my favourite things about GP is the nice green grass on the home straight.
    Well all I can say is that it now matches the paint job on the mobile.
    Globe Derby here we come.
    LBH what a drive pre race interview 1.52 to win.
    Runs 1.52.5.
    Now know why he carried a stop watch in trials many many years ago.

One of my favourite things about GP is the nice green grass on the home straight.

Its amazing how quickly it is being run in to the ground, surely they can hire a handy man
    How good was Vultin Tin last night.
  • curmudgeoncurmudgeon    2,417 posts
    Gilgamesh said:

Its amazing how quickly it is being run in to the ground, surely they can hire a handy man
    Had a mate text me from GP last night. First time he had gone for a few years on a friday night. The text after race 2..... "  F**n sad site !!! Like Burt St Boulder"
  • MarkovinaMarkovina    2,889 posts

Gilgamesh said:

Had a mate text me from GP last night. First time he had gone for a few years on a friday night. The text after race 2..... "  F**n sad site !!! Like Burt St Boulder"
    I watched one race their - - might have been Walsh race - and they were interviewing drivers - and there was a long shot picture of the grass area - basically from the winning post to the top of the straight - and i couldnt believe how few people were their - just a few right up at the top of the straight - and that was it - theyd get a bigger crowd at Albury 

Well done to De Campo on his winning treble - very good effort -  and good to see the original  Trevor Warwick colours salute in race 7  - even though i really detest that WA push out rule - which again ruined the chances of one of the horses at the bell - if you are leading up the running line like that horse was - you should be given some protection by the rules ( like all the other states )   and you should not  under any circumstances be shoved 3 wide