G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 18 Non Members

Bunbury 13.01.21

West Australian Racing
@whatisthepoint hopefully you heeded some simple advice in the 1st today as Ponty salutes again..you seem to like backing favs and although drifting late(whichto me was generous)the mare looked a banker if fit enough, bullet just made it a moral by taking off at halfway..

Probably will run a big race on Westernize later too but is in an open race AND i dont know what to make of Black Trumpet in R3 has it improved off a freshen and will back in trip suit? id love to know how its been working...

R6 Rebel Heart should be winning today got beaten by i think a decent one last time and must be considerably fitter 3rd up.
+1 -1

bookielover likes this post.

Comments

• spinkingspinking    3,737 posts
    Liked the way Tinto Bell in race 7 rounded them up and won last start. come up in my black book
  • detonatordetonator    4,360 posts
    The pontiff was outridden by CP in race 4. Wouldn’t allow Harvey to get in with cover and kept him 3 wide. Could have easily let him in and take the sit behind him but elected to keep him out wide.
    Anyone one else may have succumbed to “rank” in that situation.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    edited January 2021
    detonator said:

The pontiff was outridden by CP in race 4. Wouldn’t allow Harvey to get in with cover and kept him 3 wide. Could have easily let him in and take the sit behind him but elected to keep him out wide.

Anyone one else may have succumbed to “rank” in that situation.

Ok, i did not bet but did not even notice the rider change last time i looked Rawiller was on AP? 
    Will say CP is in good form and has been giving William a bit of grief too..starting with that fn Neufbosc :P as you would expect from the 2nd best jock consistently..
    You had to mention the “N” word didn’t you TS.
    I am trying to move on from that reoccurring nightmare. 
    :-q

Thunderstruck, SLIPPERGOLDEN likes this post.

yeh sorry my bad it's a process that sometimes helps maybe not this time.
    That’s ok TS. That one stung big time. But time is the healer....so they tell me.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

Rebel Heart is maybe lacking a little in same got gassed there..and earlier i learnt that Black Trumpet is very limited.
  • thefalconthefalcon    19,949 posts
    pharque!! i was on nobelium and darren called it the winner....i HATE getting knocked off by a pimple!!
  • SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    edited January 2021
    detonator said:

You had to mention the “N” word didn’t you TS.

I am trying to move on from that reoccurring nightmare. 
    :-q
    I have someone who can assist you Det    \:D/

Sorry couldn't resist

detonator likes this post.

how did i know slip was going to relive his lucky race  :)) any luck on the lotto since or did you use it all up mate :P

Now to more serious matters, i did not know Brad Rawiller had fallen off one in r2 i believe, speedy recovery i wish to him but has some serious injuries unfortunately a punctured lung and a smashed collarbone i just heard..get well soon Brad.

Manchild likes this post.

murder job there well done Kyra  :-q
  • TheSwooperTheSwooper    1,717 posts
    Had a listen to the radio yesterday morning and heard someone throwing out Astronomite based on the trainers thoughts. Might need to head further south. Rogers is doing a great job with Big Caroline. Another tidy effort.

paraletic likes this post.

• MuldoonMuldoon    317 posts
    Brad Rawiller out for awhile it would seem broken collarbone.
  • hashhash    7,495 posts
    thefalcon said:

pharque!! i was on nobelium and darren called it the winner....i HATE getting knocked off by a pimple!!

What are you doing betting on these midweek rubbish meetings Falc, I thought you’re much better than that [-X be like yours truly and save your hard earned for Saturday... but on a side note I think Kath and Kim’s horse in race 3 today will be winning if you’re tempted for a punt

H-BOMBER, thefalcon, detonator likes this post.

^^ my co-owner of that champ quick jagger is good mates with rod lewis and i got a call to have a few lira each way....so i did...come off it hashie mate, you'd bet on every meeting in WA, at least you are not like those victims who bet everywhere and i mean..everywhere..

time out with k&k, when did s.v. last train a winner, the guidance of n.p.has made no difference, the only positive is the lad on top....
    Bunbury, Universal Pleasure 11 days ago Falc..same pilot too  ;)

Rodent likes this post.

• hashhash    7,495 posts

Bunbury, Universal Pleasure 11 days ago Falc..same pilot too  ;)

edit - 5 minutes ago... Look At Moi :-\"
    Maybe these midweek meetings ain’t so bad after all...
    Let’s try our luck with Fiery Bay this next race, needed the run first up and hit the line nicely, would prefer to see it over 1400 but will get back and be running on late hopefully thanks to a nice pace set by Miss Brighton
    i think Ponty wins R6 on Night Session, should be cherry ripe for 2000m now.
    edited January 2021
    Ended up getting beaten 3 or 4 lengths but throw Warcidium in your black book, Beau "ill set them a herculean task" Edwards got planted 4 deep the trip the horse who was first up had the audacity to stick on like a decent animal until the 150 only then did his condition give out..imo a huge run!!

Once it has a long rest/sleep and up in trip next time it surely wins.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    Star Glitter each way at $8+ looks tempting in race 7.

May give one last chance to Jadavi in the last (currently $6). I thought she missed the boat last start and got way too far out of its ground. Stewards report says missed the start by a length, I beg to differ. Was ridden negatively. Will be out the back again i suppose from 12 though.
    You good thing Pont :x
  • RodentRodent    7,024 posts
    You blokes are on fire.

Thunderstruck likes this post.

First up record is terrible and the gate is also but It Come's Natural goes good at Pinny and runs good races usually at odds..worth a small spec for mine as is Firemaker who also loves Pinny and beat King Blitz(miss you big boy)here one day albeit over further.
    Loathe to benny 3 bet but Laq's ride is maybe worth a punt also, the time is right for a fav to get rolled hopefully...
    ugghhh beaten a bee's dick....by a crab
  • rooboyrooboy    1,421 posts
    Regal Poyse in the next E/W
    O'Donnell 1st time on a plus and ran 3rd to Elite Street last July early in its prep!
    Wow, thought I'd been cruelly nosed out there. SSSasha SSStarley on SSStable SSSecret

PNG
    PNG
    ss.PNG

rooboy likes this post.

good on ya rodent..chinese for the wife and kids 2nite?
    i was "that far" from backing it myself, looked at its last run, read what the blind mice had to say....cursing myself at 41's fixed...oh well, thats done and dusted, move on...
    edited January 2021
    Well done Rodent at 50's worth a stab given your known value seeking betting approach, i too thought Laq had won...nevermind.
    It had no luck last time and the race was an open affair idk why Beret was so short really..dont give up on It Come's Natural it just franked its usual shitty first up form, will be a price next time and go better.

ps..too many SS's in your post mate old mate Kenny C would have drowned anyone within 5 metres 
    Already past dinner time here falcon  ;)
     If I get the quaddy, I'll be out shopping for a new driver tomorrow. Fore!
    edited January 2021
    50%  :D