G'day Punter!

In this Discussion

Who's Online

0 Members & 8 Non Members

Be a Hero at Gero

West Australian Racing
A couple EW late in the day today I think

My Demi $8.50 - track/distance suits, weight drop from last start and L Ramoly. Ticks lots of boxes

Fascination $12.00 - Madi in the last. Have a nice kick last start with same weight. 1200 doesn't appear an issue

Best of luck

Comments

• SLIPPERGOLDENSLIPPERGOLDEN    7,741 posts
    Okay Bomber but only as you appear lonely here.

R8 Family Discussion each way all day but I think it will win.

R10 Jupiter Rising is one for the novelties. Another is Shackleton. Last start stewards' report said 'Tightened and restrained approaching the 200m'. Understatement as jockey nearly went over the fence.

H-BOMBER likes this post.

• ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    Three's a crowd?

Thought Moderator for Lucky R could win R6..hopefully he can get clear galloping room at the right time and roll Sakarya and co.

R8 I like Arabian Riches who will need luck and a good steer from Mitch, good luck with yours in this race Slip Tubby Turner is harder to catch than Covid is in W.A :D

I'm tipping a Tiarnna Robertson double in the feature with Angry Annie who is 3/3 at the track gets 1400 so should be strong as late and is weighted on the limit why can't she win? And the second leg and my best of the day is So Sway..looks to be placed to perfection I think he just wins and comfortably so.Itsa banker in said novelties fella's.
  • ThunderstruckThunderstruck    7,676 posts
    MORAL beaten there ffs (not)Lucky!
    River Dance for me
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    \:D/
  • H-BOMBER said:

Good tipping Bomber, hope you filled up :)>-

thefalcon likes this post.

edited January 2021
    Hey Bomber who the heck do you think you are?    Me?

I have the patent on the Dancing ManOn this occasion understanding your happy mood I will not sue you but only when you tip a $61 winner or rougher will I consider letting you use him again.
  • H-BOMBERH-BOMBER    10,235 posts
    It was only one :-bd